All reviewsexcellent locationthe entire stafffront desk staffup to datesitting areacomfortable hotelfavorite hoteloakland mallbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetfloorgymzonacityguatemalaairportzone
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Clean spacious rooms with great helpful staff. Very conveniently located in a nice and safe area. We arrived around 10 pm and there were still lots of open places we could go and grab a bite including the hotel bar which is open until midnight and has the same menu as the restaurant. They also have a taxi service which works with the hotel in case one needs to get to and from the airport outside their shuttle schedule hours.
I recommend this hotel and we'll be back for sure!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ClarionSuitesGUA, Revenue Manager at Clarion Suites Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time and share your comments about your stay. We hope we had the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

I made my reservation with Orbitz but the hotel told me they never paid for the room.
I then paid more for a another room then found out that Orbitz had indeed paid for the room. I paid twice for the room and when I called to get a refund, the hotel lied about what they charged me. I had it all on paper and proved it to them and they still wouldn't refund me the money. These people that are running the Clarion in Guatemalan a common thieves, just like purse snatchers or pit-pocketers.

1  Thank srivera1414
ClarionSuitesGUA, Revenue Manager at Clarion Suites Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear guest, unfortunately we don´t have your name in order to give immediate answer, it's very important for us to know about your case. We have looked at reservations by orbitz but everything shows ok. If you can contact us directly in order to solve and and send our apologies as we don´t find your case.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

In the heart of Guatemala City safe and clean area. Wonderful staff and great rooms food was very good and very fresh. Plenty of places and restaurants to walk to. Very enjoyable stay will be back for sure

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time and share your comments with us. It will be a pleasure to have you back. Best Regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Very very nice big rooms.Best bed in Guatemala. What brand is it? I was sleeping like a angel.
What i like also is that you can open a window, not like in most other hotels.
Excelent location for walk around.
Very frendly staff. I recommend the hotel a 100%.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments. Our hotel belongs to Choice Hotels International. We hope to see you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Well located, spacious suites, comfortable, and great service! The restaurant is amazing, and the suites are the best in town. The food is fantastic, and very affordable. The front desk staff is very kind, and helpful. Overall, this is the best hotel in town!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, spacious, and with great views!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ClarionSuitesGUA, Revenue Manager at Clarion Suites Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time and share your comments about your stay. We are glad you enjoy staying with is. We hope to see you soon. Best Regards,