I was traveling with a group of people in Guatemala recently. We spent two nights at the Hotel Crowne Plaza. It is very close to the airport in a nice area of the city. There is a boulevard with walking and running trails down the middle. The meals are good. The breakfast buffet is exceptional. The rooms were nice with very comfortable beds a TV two bottles of water provided as you shouldn't use the tap water for anything in Guatemala and a mini-fridge. The bathroom products were nice too. The one think I would suggest is they employ another wait staff or two on the weekends as the guys they had were running around very very busy. The restaurant is a bit on the pricey side, but the food is good. The pool is underwhelming. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for comfort and convenience near the airport in Guatemala City. The staff took great care of us and our group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 3 kms. From La Aurora International Airport and very close to the main commercial and financial area of the country. It offers 183 comfortable rooms, Gym, Heated swimming pool, Spa, Restaurant of Local and International food, Bar, Internet without cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Crowne Plaza
- Hotel Las Americas Guatemala/Guatemala City