I got a "single" room which was huge! The staff is very nice and the breakfast buffet (included in the night fare) is wonderful. Other than breakfast the food I had was good ok nothing special.
They have a very nice gym with an amusing view on the airport! There is also a pool and a SPA but I did not get to try it.
The staff is very friendly.
The downside of the hotel is that its a bit old and the decoration is not very nice.
It was a very good place to stay for a few nights. Very close to the airport with free shuttle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 3 kms. From La Aurora International Airport and very close to the main commercial and financial area of the country. It offers 183 comfortable rooms, Gym, Heated swimming pool, Spa, Restaurant of Local and International food, Bar, Internet without cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Crowne Plaza
- Hotel Las Americas Guatemala/Guatemala City