Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
CheapTicketsUS$89
Orbitz.comUS$89
TripadvisorUS$89
All reviews eco divers west end rooms were cleaned every day walking distance rooms are air conditioned beautiful bay minute walk glass bottom boat purified water dive shop favorite spot local vendors private beach restaurants and shops mini fridge ocean front great dive
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2021 via mobile

This is our second time staying here and Renee, and his crew do a great job! The accommodations being right on the water are spot on, and you’re not even a simple 3-5 minute walk to Sundowners and the heart of west end....nice and relaxing...stay with these guys you won’t be disappointed!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2020 via mobile

We were lucky enough to get "stranded" at Half Moon Resort during the Corona virus pandemic. Believe me, being stuck here at this resort was perfect! The cabins were extremely clean, rustic and quaint. Breakfast was always delicious and overlooks the beautiful bay. Our beach was raked every morning and no visitors were allowed as it's a private beach, which was nice. It's close enough to town so you can walk everywhere but if you did need something, the staff was always willing to bend over backwards for us. And speaking of the great staff, every one of them was so nice, always had a smile and made us feel at home every minute of the day! When we were quarantined and asked to stay off the streets, the staff even went out of their way to drive around looking for different dining options for us! This is a place we can't wait to go back to! Thanks again to all of you at Half Moon Resort...we'll see you soon!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 22, 2020

We have stayed at Half Moon Resort twice, It is walking distance to West End where there are restaurants and shops. The resort also has a restaurant with good food. Service was good. We tried to book a third trip to Roatan ad it was booked. The rooms are comfortable but last time we were there the room, shower needed some repairs. The local vendors that walk through the grounds however were quite annoying especially the Massage lady. Rates were about $75 a night.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2020

Beautiful, quiet, and tucked away in a safe and cozy location. Wooden shiplap interior with ocean front balconies on a private beach. Absolutely serene. Extremely clean and bug free.

You are a very short walk to the main strip, with restaurants and shops and the hustle bustle of the crowds.

Renee and Matilda also run an on site restaurant and bar, and along with their staff they are extremely kind and accommodating. The on site bar/restaurant closes early, which is a bonus as there are no drunken shenanigans or noise.

You may here acceptable levels of chatter from the on site dive shop or restaurant patrons, but I assure you it is only during working hours and is never excessive.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ken k
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I stayed at Half Moon Resort for a full week as part of a SCUBA trip. I had a cabin to myself, right in front of the dock. The experience was sublime.

Before I go any farther, I want to emphasize this is a rustic resort. I had air conditioning, WiFi, coffee, refrigerator, and great service. But I wasn't pampered, nor did I want to be. Staying at the Half Moon is a few steps up from camping, but with amazing ambiance.

The food and drinks were excellent, made better by the attentive service. We SCUBA dived with Eco Divers (right on the property) and also snorkeled off the small beach. The West End is less than 5 minutes away on foot. Each night, I slept like a baby.

I highly recommend the Half Moon Resort and I will definitely be back!

Date of stay: January 2020