Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
Orbitz.comUS$55
CheapTicketsUS$55
TripadvisorUS$55
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Nice Patio and very friendly staff You feel like family from the very first Minute and everybody is very helpfully. The Restaurant offers excellent inexpensive meals.
The Room was very clean for a Caribe low cost destination.

Room tip: No Idea I like it all
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2019

We stayed here just one night, but would have loved to stay more if we didn't already have a booking somewhere else. Super friendly staff. Clean rooms with air con. Easy walk to a really nice beach with a reef for snorkeling. The Asian food in the restaurant was well-priced and delicious. And I loved the house dogs, Poochie and (can't remember the other one.)

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Very cozy, very clean & accommodating place. The staff are very pleasant. There is also a restaurant in site. It's Asian Gourmet which is the only Asian restaurant I know in the are. Price is very reasonable.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

This is my second stay at Pirates Den Hotel; why look anywhere else. This property has it all in terms of a well kept, clean and relaxing vacation spot with breathtaking views of Sandy Bay, Roatan. I especially liked the hardwood flooring all around, the delicious Asian themed Ellen's Restaurant, English speaking TV channels and pleasant staff. Centrally located on the Island and only a $1.25 cab fare to the West End. The Calvery Chapel English speaking church, botanical gardens and Sunken Fish tree top restaurant only minutes away.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I came here with a friend during our backpacking trip across Central America, and it was such a luxury! We had a large room to ourselves with a beautiful view of the beach. The hotel is very close to West End and West Bay ($2 cab ride), and the staff showed us so much kindness. There's a hidden gem of a restaurant in the hotel called Ellen's place that serves authentic asian cuisine, you shouldn't miss it. I'd definitely pick this place again once I return to Roatan!!

Date of stay: April 2018