Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
Orbitz.comUS$55
CheapTicketsUS$55
TripadvisorUS$55
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

I stayed at Pirates Den on my own and was welcomed with open arms, as if I was part of the family. The staff both in the restaurant and in the hotel treated me like a queen, shout out to Alexis, Chanely, Juan, Jefferson and really to everybody I had an encounter with. In my opinion, I had the best room in the hotel, room #12, it was in the corner, with a hammock and a small porch, it was my private haven. The hotel offers free breakfast and the juices are made daily and if you are extra nice and tip, you will have access to the fruits they have available and on the property and possibly even get it for you. The hotel is centralized, with a breathtaking view, just steps to the beach. At the time I arrive in Roatan, there was a storm prior to my arrival, so it rained for a few days so the beach below was not accessible but that did not deter me from doing other excursions that I had undertaken within the island. The hotel is away from the touristy spots, which I prefer, but is very accessible to those areas, you can take a cab to the West End for $1-$2 (10-12 min ride) and to West Bay for $4-$5 (15-20 min). I personally rented a car, it gave me the opportunity to venture out and see all of the island, taste local food, swim other beaches and meet local people, I highly recommend it. I had been adviced prior to heading to Roatan that it is not a safe place to go, but it's the main land, Honduras that is unsafe as per the locals, but as in any unfamiliar country, one must take precaution and know ones sorrounding. If you like to swim, snorkle, dive, zip line, see nature, the sea and the sun, then Roatan is waiting for you.
I know I will return to Roatan and Pirates Den will be my home away from home. Till we see each other again.

Room tip: Ocean view rooms are the best rooms in the hotel
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Nice Patio and very friendly staff You feel like family from the very first Minute and everybody is very helpfully. The Restaurant offers excellent inexpensive meals.
The Room was very clean for a Caribe low cost destination.

Room tip: No Idea I like it all
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2019

We stayed here just one night, but would have loved to stay more if we didn't already have a booking somewhere else. Super friendly staff. Clean rooms with air con. Easy walk to a really nice beach with a reef for snorkeling. The Asian food in the restaurant was well-priced and delicious. And I loved the house dogs, Poochie and (can't remember the other one.)

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Very cozy, very clean & accommodating place. The staff are very pleasant. There is also a restaurant in site. It's Asian Gourmet which is the only Asian restaurant I know in the are. Price is very reasonable.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

This is my second stay at Pirates Den Hotel; why look anywhere else. This property has it all in terms of a well kept, clean and relaxing vacation spot with breathtaking views of Sandy Bay, Roatan. I especially liked the hardwood flooring all around, the delicious Asian themed Ellen's Restaurant, English speaking TV channels and pleasant staff. Centrally located on the Island and only a $1.25 cab fare to the West End. The Calvery Chapel English speaking church, botanical gardens and Sunken Fish tree top restaurant only minutes away.

Date of stay: January 2019