“GREAT TIME AND GREAT STAFF”

Clip N Zip Canopy Tours
Ranked #59 of 184 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the wonders of our beautiful island from new heights with an exhilarating Roatan canopy tour through tropical foliage. As the newest and safest Roatan zip line excursion on the island, our tours feature diverse vegetation, unique tropical wildlife, and stunning Caribbean ocean views. An adrenaline-laced Roatan shore excursion for young and old alike, Clip 'N Zip Canopy Tours is located within a nature preserve, only 50 feet from the new Mahogany Bay cruise port.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“GREAT TIME AND GREAT STAFF”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Zip lining was on my bucket list and I picked a great place to do it. I was concerned about how safe it would be because I am not a huge fan of heights. i felt comfortable and safe the entire time.The staff are very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to do it again. If you have any doubts then try it with Clip 'N' Zip.

3 Thank Chrisitne C

houston, TX
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Our family went with some other friends we loved it. Super fun and great views zipping through the forest. Great guides, great equipment with a focus on safety! This is fun for all ages! A must do and a great company. So glad we found out about them on TripAdvisor.

2 Thank thptrek
South Lyon, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Memorable zip line tour with exceptional views and instructors!”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Clip 'N' Zip was the last excursion we did on our cruise and what a way to end it off! I had been zip lining once before in Puerto Rico and it was not even comparable to the Clip 'N' Zip experience I had in Roatan. The tour lasts around 45 minutes to an hour which is a perfect duration. You will not be bored, the instructors are efficent and your surroundings are like nothing I've seen before. You are surrounded by beautiful, green trees and exceptional views. I'm a female, age 20, and I went with my father, age 50. This is truly an activity that can be enjoyed by all ages. JC and Edwin were great instructors and added to the experience. They made myself and the 3 others I was with feel comfortable, safe and added to the enjoyment of my trip. Thanks so much JC, Edwin and the Clip 'N' Zip team for an experience that was very memorable!

4 Thank Jessica G
Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lots of Laughs at Clip N Zip”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Thanks to Kerrigan (Kerry) and Chino, we had a great first time ziplining. We were on a carnival cruise and booked with clip n zip when we got off the ship. They were easy to locate right past the main shopping area and we were the first people there in the am. We laughed with our guides and they made us feel at ease. The view is spectacular and the whole experience was alot of fun. Theres a bit of uphill hiking but i'm not a real physically fit person and i was able to do it.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank traceh72
Atlanta, Georgia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Awesome zipline experience especially for beginners”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This is really good experience for new zipliners and only steps away from the port. My 6 year old niece was able to go with a guide and enjoyed every minute of it. They take you up on a truck so this is pretty easy compared to our zipline trip in Costa Rica. There were 11 runs of different lengths and heights.

Visited February 2012