Clarion Suites Roatan at Pineapple Villas(French Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$90
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$250
Hotels.com
Splash Inn Dive Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$74
Foster's West Bay(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$84
Las Verandas Hotel & Villas(French Harbour)
US$205
US$276
Orbitz.com
US$244
Orbitz.com
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$122
  • Breakfast included
US$724
All reviewssubway watersportssand fleasbug sprayfishbuffet stylepasta nightwest endhorseback ridinggreat divingevery mealthe wait staffno see umssoupsmain buildingpineappleprivate beachnight life
Reviewed March 9, 2016

This was my 3rd dive trip to Roatan and my first to Turquoise Bay Resort. The resorts location is a beautiful tropical setting with palm trees, white sand beach, & gorgeous sunsets. Beyond the setting, the staff is what sets this place apart. They really go all out to make your stay a good one. I was in an ocean view room and the view was well worth the extra cost. As to the rooms, they were clean and spacious but you don't spend a lot of time there. I asked for a chair to use on the balcony and they brought me one. I would make a suggestion to the management to add some inexpensive chairs to sit in out on the balcony to enjoy the view.

The beach was very nice but as with everywhere I have ever been on Roatan, there are sand fleas and they bite!! Please bring some bug spray or skin so soft to use. They are relentless.

The food was plentiful and good. Lots of variety even though it is a buffet. They make an effort to give you something different every meal. The cook to order omelets were a hit!!

I will review the dive shop separately but we all had a really nice time at this resort!

1  Thank Sunkeytravel
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

Turquoise Bay is an amazing resort. We stayed there for 14 nights in Feb as a group of 6 of us on a SCUBA diving holiday. Please visit Sunway Watersports for my dive review. Both dive centre and accom are only a minutes walk away. Accom was in a spacious room with either 1 double with a sofa or 2 queens. Clean, comfortable with a sea view from a private balcony. Please believe me when I tell you that every single member of staff makes it their priority to make you feel welcome and comfortable. You really have no stresses.. You're on holiday ... And they make every effort to keep it that way. Central catering is from the club house... 30 secs walk from your room... Great food with lots of choices at every meal. Brenda the Omlette lady will make sure your day starts well with freshly made omelettes to order. We upgraded to the alcohol package for apres dive drinks.... And I would recommend you do the same as the Monkey La la's and Daquiris are to die for. Plentiful staff are on hand to deliver your drinks to your table, pool side lounger or on the beautiful sandy beach. You will not go thirsty! Jesus and Kimberly and staff pride themselves on supreme quality of service with a Roatan smile... They even lay on free entertainment each night including live music, dinner music, traditional dancing, fire dancing and diving seminars delivered by resident researcher Mickey who talks about the Marine life and how to find it. I would totally recommend this resort over many of the others... The hustle and bustle of the West End will drive you crazy... This North Shore resort will ensure you return home calm, relaxed and satisfied. Book Now!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank buttmeister
Reviewed March 2, 2016

Absolutely amazing resort! The staff are wonderful, they cannot do enough for you! The food is superb and lots of it! Our room was clean and very comfortable and had air con. It is a quiet resort away from any hustle and bustle. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 9, it was lovely. Had its own balcony and a fantastic view of the gardens, beach and ocean.
1  Thank frankibeaney
Reviewed February 25, 2016

The rooms are separated into small groups around the resort. As they are spread up the hillside even the rooms farthest from the beach overlooked the ocean. The restaurant always had ample food in a buffet style.
The private beach open to guests has no access from off the resort so if you are wanting some private time on the beach it is possible. The largest group I saw on the beach was 14. and they will deliver your beverage to the beach chair.

2  Thank Dean W
Reviewed February 23, 2016 via mobile

This part of the island is more tranquil, and less touristy. The picture is a view from the porch of our room, #4. The room was clean, pretty large, and had everything I needed. The bathroom was adequate, and also larger than expected. Hot water ran out pretty quickly, so lather up fast! When it ran out, the cold water was tepid, so not that bad. There was a flatscreen TV with lots of U.S. Channels, although we didn't watch it. The WiFi signal in the room was excellent. The lovely beach was a treat, with a bay great for paddle boarding or kayaking. Food at scheduled meals was plentiful. I LOVED the delicious fresh fruit that was available at each meal. All the staff were so helpful and attentive. Since the trip's purpose was diving, we did 3 dives a day, so there wasn't much time to do anything else, although the concierge was pleasant, helpful and available to assist had we chosen other activities. She was so nice to welcome us at the airport and provide transportation to and from the resort.

The room safe was large enough for a good camera and telephoto lens, in addition to passports, wallets, etc. One suggestion: Take U.S. cash. I wish I'd taken more for gratuities. The dollar is accepted all over the island, too. I would recommend smaller bills rather than larger ones that may require change back. ATMs weren't close to us, so more cash would have been helpful.

I want to go back!