Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Roatan
from US$35.00
from US$35.00
from US$36.00
from US$45.00
1,219 results
All reviews pirate cave rope bridge monkey area zip lining snuba excursion capuchin monkeys guided tour rent a locker black iguanas flora and fauna take pictures beautiful birds cruise ship pictures taken sunflower seeds personal guide a lot of fun
Reviewed April 4, 2018

personally, I do not like monkeys on me, or just watching iguanas. But some people liked it. Just not my thing

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This was a cruise excursion and while the monkeys and birds were amazing we were missing some information. Be aware that when you arrive you must rent a locker to put ALL your belongings in, so if you don't need to bring a bag don't. The next thing is there are wild bats in that small cave and they will be flying over your head. Lastly you are allowed to go back to see the monkeys after your tour is over. ENJOY!

1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited this park as a cruise excursion. We started the tour with seeing lizards, then a small cave, very small bug museum which was kind of boring but then we turn the corner and there he was !!!!! Oh my gosh! Best day ever. We got to see a SLOTH!!! He was only 4 yrs old and was the cutest thing ever. Next we got our pictures taken with these large beautiful birds and lastly, we got to interact with the monkeys as they sat on our heads. Such an amazing trip. After we left the park they took us to a private beach to relax before heading back to the cruise ship. While on the beach my husband and I snorkeled . It was the most beautiful reef I had ever seen. One for he books that is for sure. Amazing trip indeed. ❤️

2  Thank mgambrel
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend this park to anyone and everyone. They were so great to the animals and kind to everyone who visits making sure you have an excellent time, interact with some animals and learn a little about Roatan's history in the process.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We visited while on our cruise, so we didn't have much time after other activities. We had heard about the ability to interact with the animals. Entry fee = $30/adult. We were provided a personal guide. He was only part time, but knew alot about the park. He customized our tour and we were able to see just what we wanted which was the monkeys and birds. The iguanas kind of do their own thing and they are everywhere! The park rangers will help you with the monkeys and birds to make sure you get that perfect vacation memory.

1  Thank sonyam727