All reviews outdoor shower hummingbird house beautiful mangrove happy place big family frozen mojito food drinks sand flies sized bed would recommend this place to anyone boat driver our honeymoon tuk tuk making sure take care cbv olga
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay here. The staff at Coral Beach were amazing. Jen helped us arrange diving and was always willing to answer our questions. The women working in the restaurant and the boat drivers, who got us to and from the resort, were always friendly.

The room was clean, bright and spacious with a super cool outdoor shower and a comfortable king size bed. The coffee maker, toaster and fridge in the room were a convenient touch. It was so nice to walk out the door in the morning and be just steps from the beautiful beach and restaurant.

We consistently had good food and drinks at Neptune’s. The frozen mojitos and pulled pork nachos were favourites and the fresh breakfasts were delicious.

If you do not want to be on an isolated resort that is very quiet at night then this might not be the place for you. During the day the beach and restaurant are busy with day trippers but at night things really quiet down. They do have boat service from the town after 6:00pm but it will cost you $20 U.S. and there is no lighting on the boat. The boat driver was very skilled but it was probably the scariest boat ride we have been on.

The beach is beautiful and we enjoyed jumping off the dock into the clear blue waters. If you want to enter the water from the beach I would recommend water shoes because it is a bit rocky. It was great to see the staff picking up plastic and debris that had washed ashore in the mornings.

We loved this resort and hope to go back some day.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2018

I am an avid snorkeler and love to do be able to do it right from the beach. That's hard to find these days. Well, here you can and in perfect water temperature and always clear. And you don't have to swim very far as you often need to do in some places.
The service here couldn't be any better and that includes EVERYONE who works there from Michelle, the housekeeper who was born on Utila to Jenn who runs it all, The servers couldn't be more attentive and caring. One evening I had to go into town to the clinic and even though it was her day off, Jenn met and stayed with me until I was treated.
The food was scrumptious--I was addicted to their veggie quesadillas and a frozen mojito, Asian salad and breakfast cooked your way with great coffee. Price/value this place can't be beat. My bungalow was clean with a very comfy bed and while the water pressure on an island such as this isn't great, there was always hot water in the outdoor stone shower looking up at the sky. One caution: there are sand flies and I got lots of bites. Some people don't. Benedry and cortisone cream didn't really do much. Some locals I met on Roatan suggested using a prescription called clobetesol. One last thing to know. On the weekends mostly, local families come to enjoy this beautiful spot, have lunch and enjoy the day, which takes away from its tranquility, but they need to do this to survive because there are so few rooms. Nothing's poifect!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank researchbg
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This house is spacious and beautiful.fully stocked and ready to go, has a washer/dryer which is very convenient. The people at the resort are 4 star, they take care of you like a vip. If you can at least come here for dinner at neptunes. You will not be disappointed

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

In a day and age where everything is about business and making money, it is so surprising to come across a hotel that prefers customer satisfaction rather than money. Coral village Beach resort is one of those hotels. Though being rated #1 and being a very desired hotel, I had to make a change to my non refundable reservation and they had no problem doing the change.
In addition, the room was phenomenal, beachfront. Great place and a true example of how a business should treat their customers

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dnadivi
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

This is what I imagine a piece of heaven being like..... the bathroom on the little cabañas are a dream come true. you Must go visit and stay there to understand what I am talking about.
The place is magical at night,and at day is full of fun. The staff is amazing. I get sad everytime I have to leave but I look forward coming back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple