See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 27, 2016

We had a team here in August. I worked with the manager to get the rooms reserved. The number of people on the team changed a couple of times which resulted in accommodation changes. Everything went well. Food was excellent and served on time each day.

The rooms were clean and spacious. The property was secure with a locked gate at night and 24 hour security cameras. We will use El Bosque each time we have a team.

Room Tip: Ask for a tour.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

Our team of 8 people stayed at El Bosque Hotel for a week while we did mission work at area churches and a children´s center.  We enjoyed all of our meals there as well. The accommodations were perfect for us! The staff was always friendly and helpful and worked with us for scheduled meal changes and anything else we needed assistance with. We enjoyed the beautiful gardens and peaceful setting. This is the perfect setting for mission teams.  We will be returning in the future!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for a week while on a mission trip. The place is very safe and clean. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. The meals were delicious and feature authentic cuisine from Honduras. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I traveled here for 5 days with a large group 20 people(work meeting). We reserved almost the whole hotel, but nobody said that they were overbooking the hotel. So the third day I returned the hotel at 10pm and there was a girl in my room, she said I have been moved ti another room but she didnt know where. So... at this hotel reception is closed at 8pm, it was a nightmare calling everybody with the nightguard. At 1am they found out that my things were in a big room with another partner from work. They never asumed responsability so my boss had to pay me another hotel.

Right now they dont have a manager, and as the receptionist is really kind she never apologized to me.

I ve been here before but the quality is going down, the staff is really kind, but bathrooms are not clean and they have issues with hot water. The environment is nice but they need to improve maintenance.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank victorapz
El Bosque H, Gerente at El Bosque Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Hello, have a nice day

Thank you for your comment, we apologize for the bad experience that you lived at the Hotel Casamarias it will not be repeated, I inform to you that the hotel  remained closed from January to June 2012 and the staff is no longer working , because of a reengineering made by the new owners,the hotel has a new administration in the hands of our peruvian professional chef and manager, with his help were innovating in a new kitchen concept "CHILAM" that fuses the peruvian with the local gastronomy.
We invite you when you plan travel to Copan, Honduras let us know in order to provide personalized attention and discover the new image of El Bosque Hotel.

Find us on Facebook: El Bosque Hotel, and on Twitter follow us: @elbosquehotel

Reviewed December 29, 2005

The hotel was better that we tought, fully equiped, ecological environment very kind bungalows...

• Stayed: December 2005