“Best Stadium In The Country!!!”
Review of Sanford Stadium

Sanford Stadium
Ranked #1 of 40 things to do in Athens
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I am a Georgia Bulldog fan but I love football and appreciate great campuses. The atmosphere of UGAs Sanford Stadium is top notch. The seating is better than many stadiums I have visited and this is important as I am 6’3” and do not like to be too cramped. I’ve never had to wait too long for food or drinks and the bathroom lines are short or non existent (for men, can’t speak for ladies). The new Jumbo Screen has great detail and is easy to see even in the sun. I prefer sitting on the South-Southwest side of the stadium. The club seats at the end zone are great for staying out of the sun and rain but I don’t enjoy watching the game from that view as well (but the chairs are great!).

I understand a non fan will likely have some negativity but my observations are that visitors are treated well. Leaving the stadium with >92k other fans can take a while unless you know the local roads.

Enjoy your time there! Don’t forget to ring the bell at the Chapel on your way out after a victory!!! Go Dawgs!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
in 39 reviews
"concessions"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed March 4, 2018

nice photo op we took pics in front of the stadium from the road great view. the place is huge sits about 92,000

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

On non game days it is locked, of course. But you can walk around and see inside from the gates. It's amazing how large it is in real life.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank bneesmith
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

We didn't get to go in but we could feel what the energy level would be on a game day. One day we will go there to see our first college football game!

Date of experience: February 2018