Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
WOW!

My first time to a college game, let alone a UGA game! It was amazing walking in and seeing the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
ctb185
Atlanta, Georgia
Go Dawgs!

Not a bad seat in the house! Food is reasonable and stadium is well managed. The renovated... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
llwestwood
Athens, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews college football end zone student section south carolina great place to watch game days pre game georgia game beautiful campus walk around great atmosphere bucket list hedges fans concessions games field
Reviewed May 14, 2018

One of the best places to watch a football game! I've been to games around the country and SEC...Sanford Stadium is electric and makes the ticket price worth it. While I am a Dawgs fan, I did not graduate from UGA...so this is a pretty non-biased opinion.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Great time watching my boy graduate. Elevator access afterwards was poor for multiple wheelchair users.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Who’s that comin down the track? Mean machine in red and black. Ain’t nuthin finer in the land, than a drunk obnoxious GEORGIA fan ! Go Dawgs !

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I am a Georgia Bulldog fan but I love football and appreciate great campuses. The atmosphere of UGAs Sanford Stadium is top notch. The seating is better than many stadiums I have visited and this is important as I am 6’3” and do not like to be too cramped. I’ve never had to wait too long for food or drinks and the bathroom lines are short or non existent (for men, can’t speak for ladies). The new Jumbo Screen has great detail and is easy to see even in the sun. I prefer sitting on the South-Southwest side of the stadium. The club seats at the end zone are great for staying out of the sun and rain but I don’t enjoy watching the game from that view as well (but the chairs are great!).

I understand a non fan will likely have some negativity but my observations are that visitors are treated well. Leaving the stadium with >92k other fans can take a while unless you know the local roads.

Enjoy your time there! Don’t forget to ring the bell at the Chapel on your way out after a victory!!! Go Dawgs!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

nice photo op we took pics in front of the stadium from the road great view. the place is huge sits about 92,000