All reviewsfront deskbedroom arearoom layoutstayed here for nightsminute drivegreat hoteleasy accessoatmealcomfortable bedsthe breakfast areafree breakfastthe young ladydefinitely stay here againin townenglish muffinwould highly recommend this hotelnice stay
Reviewed August 17, 2016

this was a great hotel centrally located between Senoia (walking dead fans take note) and Helen. the staff was very friendly, especially Joyce who always made me feel like I was coming home after a day out and about.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Being on assignment in Athens since January, I stayed at the Marriott downtown but decided to move to the Springhill suites. Great location not to far from my work and near restaurants. Being a lifetime Marriott member I've stayed all across the United States and they staff here were some of the best. Always pleasant morning noon and night. Breakfast buffet was typical of a hotel breakfast. My only complaint was the onsite gym (treadmills) only but you do have access to the St marys gym offsite, so there was that. If your looking for a long term or short term stay in Athens, they need to be considered.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Quiet rooms in a quiet location. Actually on outer edge of Athens in Watkinsville. Great staff (polite, courteous, knowledge of area restaurants, attractions, etc). Clean comfortable rooms. Well managed free breakfast in the morning.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Let me start by saying I will not be able to say all the wonderful things from my stay. The staff was AMAZING. You know this is a great place to stay when the staff knows the name of incoming customers because they stay there multiple times. I interacted a lot with Holly and Joyce but also had interaction with Cedrick and Lauren. The staff knew the area well, knew of good places to recommend for eating. Had a large binder full of menu's as well as a separate binder of places that delivered. My room was very clean upon arriving, was cleaned and stocked with fresh towels daily. The ladies that were taking care of the breakfast area kept it stocked full of fresh food and clean. They were not in the way during people getting their breakfast. The pool area was stocked with fresh towels, the area was clean including the pool. I spoke with the manager to let her know how pleased I was with my stay and the employees, she was also a very kind lady and enjoyed hearing about her staff. This was a refreshing place to stay while I was in the area for work. I will be returning if working in that area again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a business meeting for four days. The continental breakfast got old very quick. The rooms were nice and also very spacious. The employees at front desk was also very nice and helpful when we asked them about area restaurants.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Pam D, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Athens, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Athens

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear you enjoyed the spacious rooms!