Holiday Inn Athens-University Area(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$91
HolidayInn.com
US$81
Country Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$86
US$103
Official Site
US$66
US$56
Best Western Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$86
Hotels.com
US$55
The Colonels(Athens)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskbedroom arearoom layoutstayed here for nightsminute drivegreat hoteloatmealcomfortable bedsspent one nightfree breakfastthe young ladyenglish muffindefinitely stay here againin townwould highly recommend this hotelnice staychecking in
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Dropping student off at UGA. Everything in town booked. This was a nice alternative. About 10 minute drive to town, not far, easy drive. Hotel very clean, staff friendly, comfortable beds, competitive price and above average breakfast. What was great to me was how friendly the staff was. So many places now don't seem to really care if you are there are not. Not these folks, all friendly, made us feel welcome. We were able to check in early which was nice, some places don't even seem to try anymore. They just say no. I would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: All locations seem to be good.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Pam D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Athens, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank You! We appreciate your compliments and love taking care of our guests.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights here last week to attend a wedding. I was using points so I needed a Marriott property and am glad I booked this one. The rooms are spacious and the mattresses and bedding are very comfortable. I like the seperate seating area as we had several wine and cheese gatherings in the rooms. Breakfast is good quality and a level above what's typical for inclusive hotels. The juice machine was broken during our stay, but for guests requesting juice the front desk was giving it out from the mini market. The property is in a good location, out of the lights, and Athens is about 10 minutes away. Shopping and dining options abound with most of the major chains within a 5 minute drive. The hotel staff was really great, helped getting us a wine opener and loaned us a phone charger for one in our party who forgot theirs. They really have a great staff. Lastly, the crew managing breakfast were incredible and on our second morning we had several members of the wedding party hit breakfast right before 10. The staff restocked everything for them and stayed open another 15 minutes to make sure they got fed. I've not seen that happen very often. You can't go wrong staying here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We stayed over the 7/14 weekend. Hotel appears to be pretty new, with little wear and tear. Rooms were good size with a nice appearance. Beds were in good shape as was furniture. Breakfast was fine. Hotel was in a good area for us, close to ballfields on one side and short distance to shopping/restaraunts on the other. Very comfortable and quiet stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2017

I stayed at this hotel while doing a Southeast college tour with my daughter. We originally booked at the Courtyard Marriott in Athens but changed after arriving at that location to find the Courtyard property in a terrible location and the front desk staff rude and unhelpful. (I interrupted her personal phone call). I called the Marriott Platinum Concierge number and they switched me to the Springhill Suites. We were greeted at the front desk at Springhill by Joyce who was extremely pleasant and great with restaurant recommendations. The property was very well kept and the rooms were surprisingly large.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

We checked in late at night. Very friendly front desk staff. Room very clean. Nice and roomy! (We had a regular 2 queen room.) Didn't get down in time for breakfast but the lady was cleaning up and I asked if my son could get a cup of orange juice. She was nice enough to turn the machine back on and give him a cup. I thought that was very nice of her considering we missed breakfast by a long shot and she was cleaning up. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family