All reviews indoor pool hot tub breakfast bar comfortable room water pressure pleasant stay staff was friendly would definitely stay here again checking out front desk staff college town classic center amanda downtown uga couch pet
Reviewed March 7, 2017

I have stayed here many times and always had great experiences. On my last stay I unfortunately woke up at 5:00 am with a stomach ailment. I called the front desk about 8:00 am and asked if they had any medicine for upset stomach. They picked up some stomach medicine at a local store and brought it to my room. Mid morning the GM called my room and asked if I needed anything and I requested PowerAde which he promptly sent to my room. I am grateful the Management and staff went above and beyond to provide necessary items for my recovery.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2017

This hotel is super clean and the beds are so comfy! I was nervous bc it seems to be located on the outskirts of town, but I was pleasently surprised! I would totally stay here again! I've stayed in some plush hotels and some dumps, this one is just right especially for the price!

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Overall the hotel was fine but our bathroom was terrible. The door wouldn't close easily so it was an ordeal (and noisy) to get it to open & close. In addition, the toilet was hard to flush and often the handle stuck so it had to be jiggled to make it stop running. Flushing was also extremely loud - there was no getting up to use the restroom quietly so as to now wake up other person in the room.

I was also very turned off by person working the front desk hardly spanking a less than 2 yr old child behind the counter while I was checking in.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Traveled with family for a sporting event held on the UGA campus. Hotel was close to campus, but location in Athens was not the best. Hotel was clean and the room was spacious. If I need an overnight hotel, would consider staying there again, but for an extended trip with the family I would probably stay elsewhere.

Reviewed March 5, 2017