“Great prime rib and more”

T Bonz Steakhouse of Augusta
Ranked #15 of 507 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

TBonz is an Augusta staple. Whether dining in or carrying out, it has never failed to disappoint. The staff is always friendly!! When carrying out, they actually open each box with you to verify your order is correct before leaving! Recommendation: try the Deluxe Tommy Fries!! They are to die for!

Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at T Bonz Steakhouse of Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Hi, Sweetieheard! You have great taste...The Deluxe Tommy Fries are AMAZING! See you back soon! (:

Reviewed June 26, 2018

T Bonz has been commonplace in Augusta for several decades, but being that I live over an hour away, I've never had the honor of dining here. Last week I finally got a chance to visit T Bonz Washington Rd. for the first time. I was with my 11 year old daughter and we chose to come here after her dentist appointment at Dr Millers. We were greeted at the door and by other servers as we were being seated. I ordered the 12oz Prime Rib Loin (medium rare) with the Vegetable Medley and Sauteed Onions / Mushrooms (all Keto Friendly). My daughter ordered the Chop Steak (Kids Meal) with Whipped Mashed Potatoes. My steak was cooked and seasoned perfectly! My daughter said that her's was too! (lol) We were constantly checked on by our, and by other servers. The atmosphere here was friendly and laid back. I'm looking forward to returning next week with the rest of the family so they can enjoy experience for themselves.

Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at T Bonz Steakhouse of Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Thank you, Gary! So happy that you finally had the opportunity to make it in to see us. So glad that you and your daughter enjoyed TBonz so much... Looking forward to your next visit! (:

Reviewed June 11, 2018

I enjoy a great steak and experience. This was a very friendly place, from the time you walk in the door until you leave. The staff is fun and take care to make sure you have what you want when you want it. Our table ordered a range of Fillet to Prime Rib to a sirloin. We all picked medium rare to medium but all of ours were just a level under that. It was still good, but just not cooked to order per the whole table. No we didn't complain as it was good enough, but it wasn't the happy smile we like to see on everyones face as they dig in. I think the food is very good but not sure about the best steak in town boast. heh.
There are 2 in town and I only visited this one, I would still go back though.

Hi, Greg. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience at TBonz. Sorry that your steaks weren't cooked quite the way everyone liked. We serve only Certified Angus Beef® at TBonz,so our steaks are high quality. We hope you give us another try, so you can see those happy smiles that you mentioned! Glad everyone was friendly during your visit and we hope to see you back soon. (:

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Best ribeye in town and awesome seafood dip. Me and my husband have dinner here at least once a month. And they never disappoint rather it’s with the food or customer service.

Thank you for the nice review Serenity! We are so happy that you enjoy TBonz so much...We are grateful that you both come see us monthly! Just FYI... We have a Certified Angus Beef® 10oz.Ribeye Featured the first week of July (1st-8th) at a special price. See you soon! (:

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Our family went to T Bonz for the first time last week. Immediately we noted the atmosphere of the restaurant felt less cozy than other steakhouses we have eaten. Our waitress and those that cleared our dishes were all nice and welcoming. There is a decent variety of dishes to choose from. I will say, though, that the Maryland blue crab soup was wonderful. The steak was good but certainly not the best we've ever had. Overall, a good dinner in a family friendly environment.

Thank you, Katie. Glad that you enjoyed your visit. The She Crab Soup is absolutely a customer favorite! You have good taste. We serve only Certified Angus Beef® at all of our TBonz locations. Glad everyone was friendly and we hope to see you back soon! (: