“I stay here regularly”

Ranked #5 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“I stay here regularly”
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I do over 100 hotel nights per year and these folks do a great job. Nice property and nice people. An excellent value overall.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I booked this hotel for my basketball ball team and simply fell in love with the staff. Kelly, my initial contact was so energetic and helpful and such a pleasure to work with. Being that we have several teams, multiple coaches and so many parents it was imperative that everything went without a hitch and Kelly listened to all our needs and delivered wonderfully.
She was not the only one, Kelsey and Mallory exceeded our expectations as well. When we arrieved we had several room changes that needed to be made and they worked with us tirelessly to make sure we were situated and ready for the big weekend. I wish all of my stays at hotels were as amazing as this. You guys rock!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank TamikoL
Norfolk, VA
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This place is the best hotel I have ever stayed at, including the high dollar fancy ones in Orlando. I have traveled a lot and stayed in numerous hotels over the decades - I'm a very seasoned traveler. It is without a doubt the best place to stay in Augusta. The desk personnel here are A-1 top of the line friendly and helpful. Some people have mentioned there is a kennel behind the property, which is true. But the smoking area (a nice area with benches btw) is back there and I barely notice any noise from there when in that area. Just ask for a room away from there. They try not to put anyone on that side anyway. The breakfast is great, and they have a manager's reception every Tuesday and Wednesday night with food and beverages. For example, tonight we had burgers, meatballs, and nachos. Free, I might add. I would not stay anywhere else in Augusta. I am looking forward to a reason to come back here, just so I can stay in this hotel. You have been told, so you have nobody to blame but yourself for not staying here. The staff here is the best I have ever been in contact with, especially Cindy the breakfast attendant. Whenever I come and go, I am greeted nicely by the desk people and after I was here a few days they call me by my name, respectfully, which shows how much they pay attention to detail here.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Ohatchee, Alabama
Reviewed 24 April 2012 via mobile

I was booked here by a district manager for 3 weeks, this is week one, but it's awesome! Quiet, convenient location. The staff is really nice. The breakfast is pretty good (waffles, biscuits or fresh fruits and yogurt) or breakfast of muffins in a little bag if you're in a hurry! For the price, it's very nice.

• Stayed April 2012
Birmingham
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Mallory was an excellant hostess. She went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. She is the kind of employee that helps make companies great.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I stay at this Hotel Week in Week out!!! It is a Great place to stay! I have stayed all over Augusta and this By far is the Best Hotel I have found.The staff is Wonderful From the manager Kelsey Long to the Front desk Person Mallory........ Ya'll are the best

Room Tip: Its a great Hotel..All the Rooms are Nice!!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This hotel is a great spot to set as base camp for Masters Weekend. Took my Dad for the tournament and had a great time, in large part to the comfort, quality and service of this hotel. Have stayed at this chain in other cities before but this one was exceptional. They are only about a mile from the Augusta National free parking lot. Very clean, nice rooms. Had breakfast and plenty of free local papers in the morning for guests that made great souvenirs. Really enjoyed their waffle iron and cinnamon flavored batter! Hotel was even so kind as to ship some clothing I left in my room accidently back to me. Highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends