All reviewsexecutive suites innliving rooman extended stayftgordonmicrowave
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Stayed here for five weeks for work. Lots of room though carpet and furniture could use updating. I did see the staff, who were very friendly, shampooing carpets so they are not neglected, just a little old. The location is a little off beaten path but very quiet at same time...food and shops are 2-3 miles away. Considering there is a full size kitchen pans, plates, utensils would be awesome...perhaps something to work on.

All said it was a good experience and did recommend to co-workers...Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2016

The lady that runs this place is crazy. She is rude, disrespectful and has no idea what she is doing.

The rooms are pitiful and stuck in the 1950's. There is drunrot wood on the second floor and the oilers in my room did not work.

Some people that are awkward characters look like they stay here for a living and work using this as a cheap apartment.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saltidawg
Reviewed October 1, 2016

1st let me start off saying the one good thing and that is location near military base. The next things i could go on and on. The lady at check in is very,very rude. She should not even be working in customer service. She is a crook. She add these taxes and charges that you never heard of. Once you start asking questions she just sit there with dumb grin on her face. I have never seen a hotel that doesnt rent pass 1900. The tv and shower barely work. And the next day at check out they will start calling at 1030 and then every 5mins afterwards.oh, and please dont stay til 1100 they will just open the door and just stand there. if you can help it please stay somewhere else because you will not feel safe from the staff or in the surrounding area.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank vgreen1981
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Vicky the owner will pretend as if her credit card machine is down and ask for you to bring back cash. Just for her to charge your card later its 2016 you can check you account daily on your smart phone when confronted about the situation she will get angry ask you to leave without a refund from the cash payment or credit card payment and calls the police to have you remove from the property but lucky the cops who came out was good honest cops who made the situation right which she didn't like. So pretty much if I didn't have the capable to check my account on my smartphone she would had stole from me. And the room is god awful the pillows are stain really bad mattress are dirty its just a dirty place

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Kattisme
Reviewed April 4, 2016

Most HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Over the phone The lady at the front desk claimed the Jacuzzi room was one of their best room. I don’t stay at 2 star hotels. I wish I had of kept it that way. When I got she claim there was a tournament in town and charged a 20% tax on the room. Which was already over $150.00. When I got in the room. There was a bug on the pillow case. I called her she came and got it. Neither one of the lamps had bulbs. I got bulbs and the wall extension did not work. I did get some disturbing news coming down the road and just wanted to check-in. I should have left then. The Jacuzzi was dirty. The room took 2 hours to heat up. At 1:30 AM 2 girls were laughing and running around. Then stopped. Then started back at 2:45 AM. I asked to speak to a manager the lady at the front said she is the manager. I asked to speak with the General Manager. She said she is the only one. I should have read the reviews. WOREST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Room Tip: Don't STAY here!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple