“Excellent Food with Great Service”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #46 of 505 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I recently enjoyed a nice dinner after the Masters at this Carrabbas. I was hesitant to try it given the close proximity of the golf course

I was promptly seated and was greeted very soon my server. I ordered the Tuscan Chicken with pasta alfredo and Lentil Soup

The soup and hot bread arrived quickly followed by my main entree.

The server kept drink refills coming in a timely manor

Excellent service for the entire meal

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I was invited to my first, but it won't be my last wine pairing dinner by a friend that frequents Carrabba's. I enjoyed ALL four courses!! The spices were just enough, the portion sizes were enough for left overs, and the wines complemented each dish perfectly! Chef Justin did a magnificent job in preparing each course. The wait staff was very involved during the wine dinner(giving information about the wines, the next course along with the next wine etc). Chase the manager was very involved with the dinner as well. He introduced himself, the chef, talked with different attendees of the dinner and got our opinion of how to improve the event and restaurant. I really enjoyed the dinner. Found out they have them monthly on the third Tuesday of the month. It was my first, but won't be my last!!!!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Family from out of state visiting and they wanted to eat at Carrabbas for the first time.
Requested a table in a relatively quiet less congested area so we could renew old times with family. Seated at bar area near patio and it was a great choice for 2 reasons. First it was Happy Hour only in bar area and 2- Andrew(Drew) was our waiter and he was wondeful. Have never had bad service at Carrabbas but Drew was one of the best. He was attentive, professional while friendly, and a real gentleman. Thank you Drew for making my family feel special.
The four of us all chose different dishes but were all pleased. As a side note, my sister in law is a New York Italian who is an excellent cook- makes her own pasta, sauces, etc. With that in mind, she loved the food and kept commenting on how great everything was- a great compliment to the cooks!
I chose the salmon with scallops from the special spring menu and could not have been happier. The salmon was perfectly cooked and the scallops(as always) delicious .The perfect end to the meal was the delicious bread pudding with lemoncello- moist, delicious and generous portion- tasted good again the next night.
Five stars to one of my favorite dining establishments for a stellar job.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

We ordered carry out lasagna with a house salad and a Johnny Rocco salad with bread. My husband enjoyed the lasagna but felt it was priced a bit high. They did not include the house salad that came with his order. We didn’t notice it until we were back at the hotel. My salad was good but disappointed in the size for a dinner salad. We only received one set of utensils, again noticed when we got back to the hotel. Again, pricy for what we got.

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

My first time eating here, I was invited to Carrabbas monthly 5 course dinner and wine pairing. I'm not a chain restaurant kind of guy, but turns out This place cools everything from scratch. It was amazing, and for 50 dollars I got 5 meals and 5 glasses of wine. Well worth it

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!