Super 8 Augusta
Comfort Suites(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$80
ComfortSuites
US$109
Candlewood Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$104
HIExpress.com
US$82
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat customer serviceenjoyed my staynice staythe room was nicestaff was friendlysuper8housekeeperhurricanemsstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tara C, Front Desk at Super 8 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Reviewed 20 September 2017

It wasn't the best stay. Had to be moved twice because people were still in rooms and the manger didn't have clue what was going on. I wasn't the only guest having this same situation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review Super 8 at 3026 Washington Rd, in Augusta, GA. In response to your review, we apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your stay. If your stay was during the recent evacuations during Hurricane Irma, please note that our computer system was inoperable for a few hours and having to manually operate our check-in process caused several discrepancies in assigning rooms. After which, there were guest assigned to rooms that the computer read as vacant rooms. We are sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you and other guest. We certainly hope you will stay with us again and allow Super 8 to offer you a better experience.

T Cooper

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I am in town on business. I travel about 3 weeks per month, so I’ve seen a LOT of hotels across the country. This is a GREAT value for the money! The staff (I.e. front desk, management, housekeeping, etc.) are very friendly, personable, and helpful. I’ve read many of the negative reviews, and I do not agree. No, this is not the Ritz Carlton! By any means! However, I have stayed in MUCH worse properties for well over twice the amount! I have yet to have anything about which I needed to complain, but I have no doubt that any complaints would be handled in a professional manner.
I will definitely be staying here next time I’m in Augusta. I can’t beat the value!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bobbief824
April L, General Manager at Super 8 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Super 8 of Augusta, GA. We do try our hardest to make sure all guests are comfortable and have an enjoyable stay. To see such great reviews lets us know that we are doing our job. We hope to see you again very soon.

Thank you again.

April L

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was one of the worst I have been in. The room we were originally given was already occupied and we walked in on some poor woman! The next room had lamps, broken a/c units and misc. items outside the window on the side walk. No working lamp in the room. No remote for the TV. And to top it all off I was charged 4 times for the room!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
April L, General Manager at Super 8 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

We are so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I understand you stayed with us during the time we were trying to get rooms opened to house the evacuees. We had to remove a lot of items out of rooms that were originally used for storage. We had employees working around the clock to make sure that everyone who needed a room had one to be safe in. We are extremely sorry for the condition of the room and are working diligently to get all rooms back up to standard.

Thank you very much.

April L

Reviewed 14 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
April L, General Manager at Super 8 Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017