See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2017

This motel was a good last minute choice for the Masters Tournament. Less expensive than anything else, but for a reason. Think 1950 motel without renovation since then. But good bed/mattress. And very nice office staff. Not for everyone. But good for a guys trip when all you are interested in is being at the Masters all day and you just need a place to crash at night. Long walk to the course (1.5 miles), but doable if no other transportation available. Inn has access to shuttle service that accepts donations. Can leave your car parked at the inn.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
knightsinnaugusta, Manager at Knights Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

Hello Guest
thank you for your review.

Reviewed November 25, 2016

My family stayed in this hotel because frankly I just needed something cheap as we got in late and was leaving early in the am. I needed a room big enough for 5. When I checked in I was told all the rooms have 1 sort of couch with 2 beds. We got in the room and it was a chair and 2 beds. the carpet was nasty and sticky. The floors felt like you could fall through at any point. The bathroom toilet kept gurgling all night, mattresses were like a rock. And the fridge I had to plug in when I got there so it took a while to get cold. Also every outlet that was in there was being taken over by either the tv or lights. Just one of the worst Knights Inn's I've stayed in! The girl at the counter was friendly at least that night but I can't say much for the one in the am. she was snippy.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
knightsinnaugusta, Front Office Manager at Knights Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Dear Guest
very sorry to hear about your experience with us.wish you had tell our front desk member that you are unhappy with your room she would have gladly changed your room.
once again i want to apologize.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

We rented a room on August 9. We took our luggage in, then decided to grab a bite to eat. When we got back to the hotel we could not get into the room because apparently the key cards had reset and their key card machine was down. We waited for 2 hrs for the associate to try and get the key reprogrammed it never happened. So we made other arrangements since by then it was the middle of the night. We had to leave all of our things in the room also. The associate assured us we would be given a refund and we left with the assurance that we would be called once the room was opened up. We got the call about 45 mins later that we could.come get our things. We did and were once again reassured we would get a full refund. Here we are almost a week later, no refund. We were told that since we stayed in the room for an hour they are entitled to keep the.full charge. We have asked/called several times to talk to a manager, the manager will not talk with us and we are being refused a refund. Do not waste your time with this establishment. We have had to go through our bank to reverse charges, definitely a nightmare.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love the motel very clean with the exception of a spider web or two but no big deal the front desk clerk was very very sweet very kind and I will be staying again. I took these pictures after I stay the night so excuse the messy bed and all.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
knightsinnaugusta, General Manager at Knights Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2016

Dear guest,
I'm happy that you had a wonderful experience with us and you shared it with others. We are proud of our reasonable rate structure, excellent quality and great customer service. Our front desk staff members will be really happy to read your review.
thanks again.

Reviewed May 17, 2016

We had a very nice experience. Our room was right next to the office & breakfast area. It was still very quiet for being as busy as it was during the Masters tournament. The staff is very accommodating and polite as well.
The room, furniture & bathroom area was completely updated as well as the bed linens. We have already made reservations for next year's Masters tournament.
The location was great!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
knightsinnaugusta, Manager at Knights Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for wonderful review and confidence you have shown in our hotel.your opinion is very valuable to us.looking forward to see you again next Masters.
Thank you again.