See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

This hotel, while having a great location and good price, is in desperate need of renovations. The door lock latch was broken, the air conditioner was so loud I had to turn it off to sleep, and the shower went from very hot to cold several times without warning. Ironically, the desk chair worked fine which is usually not the case. On the good side, breakfast was very good with real eggs and sausage with brewed coffee, not instant like some places are going to.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

This is on the highest traffic area of Augusta, but the problem I have is that I was given a group rate that was higher than the regular price advertised.

When I asked why, they said we just don't do that anymore.

In the past I've gotten group rates as low as $45 which is pretty much what this hotel is worth considering its condition and age.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank copcar
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Tired old place but for the price it is value. Breakfast is good if you are from the South but folks like us from England we could have the scrambled eggs and country sausages. Staff were very helpful so no complaints except for the WiFi 1 we were in room 144 which is the farest from the lobby and we just could not get a signal.

Room Tip: Check your WiFi signal and your TV as we could not get the living room TV to work.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2017

It was almost $400 for two nights (Sun Mon) before the tournament started on Thur. And had to be paid when reserved. Non refundable. No ice machine. Had to go to the desk to get ice. But the major issues: when arrived to check in, room not available, which of course, you might expect. HOWEVER, what the hotel does is assigns you a room the prior night, makes your key. So when you arrive maybe there are 30 clean rooms available but you don't get one. You have to wait for your preassigned room. I had to wait hours, and past the agreed check in. Finally sometime after 4pm, with people in the lobby, the desk started to reassign rooms. The second thing was that all of the people at the desk were very, very unconcerned about this situation, and almost seemed to enjoy having people wait hours when there were rooms available. I will try another hotel next time.

Room Tip: your room is preassigned the night before your arrival. you are stuck.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very dirty and disgusting. It had obvious stains on the walls and overall feeling of being unsafe and shady. The furniture in the room that was broken and it was propped up with the broken legs on the furniture. The countertop in the bathroom had a big crack. This will be our last visit to this hotel and I suggest you not to use it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family