All reviews rooftop bar historic hotel partridge shrimp and grits southern charm front desk the penthouse old charm valet service wedding party very nice hotel cleaning staff excellent stay king room bed was very comfortable balcony curios
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Wonderful accomodation...will stay again. The room and the view was spectacular. Food was a little pricey but tasted good. Location was beautiful and peaceful. Can't wait until my next vacation. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Marcus H, Front Office Manager at The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Partridge Inn Curio Collection Hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

I've lived in Augusta for years and been to the hotel several times, but never stayed until my wife surprised me with a quiet night away from the kids. I love the charm of this historic hotel, so if you want a great local place, this is it. If you like a modern feeling room, find somewhere else. Front desk staff was very attentive and welcoming. I like that it has the perks of a Hilton without feeling like a huge chain. I had a corner room so the view of downtown was incredible, but I think it means you sacrifice bathroom space. Nice tiled shower, but barely space to turn around. The hallway had an odd smell. Really enjoyed the pool. I would definitely stay again, but I can see why it wouldn't be for some people.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed August 27, 2018

A wonderful old stately hotel. Breakfast on the covered terrace with the ceiling fans is a wonderful way to start the day. The roof top bar is a wonderful way to end your day. The staff is incredible. If you are in town for a white coat ceremony this is the place to staff. Very close and very classy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Room was small but very well furnished, clean, and comfortable. Personnel was very accommodating and friendly. Complimentary valet parking was a nice addition. The restaurant offered wonderful food. It was well prepared and beautifully presented. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Excellent place to stay. Loved the roof top bar. Very relaxing. Had a great time with friends. The restaurant food was great too especially the salmon and lobster macaroni! The staff was very courteus and helpful!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business