“What a pleasant surprise this place was.”
Review of Boll Weevil

Boll Weevil
Ranked #7 of 470 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Reynolds Street
Description: Our approach to dining is to provide a totally unique, high quality experience with fresh breads, home baked desserts, and great tasting, chef prepared dishes at casual dining prices.
Reviewed November 2, 2020

The food is really good and the service was excellent. My wife had a Greek salad with added grilled salmon, which she said was wonderful. I had the Lumberg Club which was excellent. Everything was fresh and perfectly prepared. This was our first visit but definitely will not be our last.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (826)

Reviewed October 21, 2020

The food here is very, very good and the people are so nice. My Niece had them to do several cakes for her wedding and the cakes were all eaten down to the last bites. A great place to dine and to take your family and friends.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 18, 2020

I was meeting up with my sister in Augusta (neither of us had ever been to Augusta before) and I had come across this establishment on the internet. I had checked out it's menu and it looked interesting so my sister and I agreed to meet up there for lunch To begin with their website said that they opened up at 11 am on Sundays but when I got there at 11 am I learned that they didn't open up until 12 noon. (no biggy). My sister and I walked by the Riverwalk and came back an hour later. We were promptly seated and the waitress (I don't know her name) was a real sweetheart. We each ordered sandwiches and soup. I thought the soup was good. My sister didn't care for hers. When our sandwiches arrived I was surprised to see how small they were considering that the price was $9.49. The sandwich was just ok/average. On my way back home I stopped at a truck stop that also had a Wendy's and I bought a hamburger to satisfy my hunger.

Reviewed October 12, 2020 via mobile

✔️Location...street by Marriott fountain
✔️Desserts...blueberry cheesecake phenomenal, others look amazing
✔️Atmosphere...inside cute, Clean restrooms!
✔️outside tables ...available
✔️Food ...terrific carrot/tomato soup , many other selections
✔️Value...Soup/salad combo has plenty of salad & a generous portion of soup
✔️ Staff..friendly & hard working

They have a great spot..& it’s busy.
Go & Support local entrepreneurs.

Reviewed October 9, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I were in Augusta for the day and stopped by for lunch. We chose the Boll Weevil because they had a good selection of soups, which are a favorite of my wife. She chose the chili with cornbread. She liked it and I tried it also - a nice blend of spice and flavor. She also had a green salad which also hit the spot. We ordered the fried green tomato appetizer which was good but forv6 slices of tomato was overpriced. I enjoyed my Curious George turkey sandwich with a spinach dip spread. I had never seen that before. Well-done Boll Weevil. I had the pasta salad with my sandwich instead of chips. I thought the pasta salad needed more seasoning but my wife liked it. Our server was friendly and attentive. A pleasant meal.