We stayed at the Ka'anapali Beach Club Jan. 18th - 25th, 2012. The friend we went with is a time share owner with Diamond Resorts so we got cheaper pricing if we sat through their 120 minute presentation.
The good...Everyone at the hotel was VERY friendly and nice and always willing to help out. Our suite was really nice and big. The pool is really big and nice and great beach access. The property is well manicured with several water falls, koi ponds, picnic areas with grills. Our $15.00 per day parking fee was waived :o) and they didn't even charge us the lost room key fee of $25.00 when my husband misplaced his key card. The location is really great with a little grocery store and breakfast joint (Java Jazz and Soup Nutz) within walking distance. There is lots of great shopping just a few miles down the road at Whalers Village, Cannery Mall or in Lahaina. Lastly...I was worried the time share presentation was going to be high pressure but it really wasn't to bad.
The bad...our shower did have a good amount of black mold around the bottom. Our "Scenic View accommodation" was of the road and if the wind was blowing down from the mountain you could smell the sulphur smell from the water treatment plant down the road :o( however, we really didn't spend much time in our room. The breakfast buffet was a bit overpriced at $15.00 per person for an average buffet. We only did that one day then started going to Java Jazz accross the street. It is still around $15.00 per person but worth every penny! This next compaint is petty but I wish the ping pong table was out in the open but instead it is locked in the activity center which closes at 8pm but that is just me :o)
Over all we really enjoyed staying at the Ka'anapalie Beach Club and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A breathtaking panorama awaits you at Ka'anapali Beach Club, a haven of a resort in a land that has perfected beauty. Located on Maui's western shore, Ka'anapali Beach Club promises to be one of the highlights of your chance of a lifetime getaway to Hawaii. If you're going to do Hawaii, you should do it right. By planning your stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club, you are creating the vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii