“Banana Bread Yeah. Can’t beat it”
Review of Aunty Sandy's

Aunty Sandy's
Ranked #3 of 131 Quick Bites in Maui
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

It is legit banana bread. Every time, every visit. Only one person in my life has ever beat Aunty Sandy’s and I married her.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here along the Road to Hana for a quick lunch and to try Auntie’s so called “banana bread”. We had to wait 25 minutes as the loaves were just in the oven so took the time to walk down and see the lava rock formations on the beach. It was well worth the wait as their banana bread was incredible. Highly recommend a stop here with the kids.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Every time we come to Maui we take the drive to Hana and stop at Aunty Sandy’s Banana Bread shop on the Keane landing peninsula. I think around mile marker 16 on the road to Hana. The Bread is always fresh and usually warm. It’s a beautiful little stop, and a great place to get out of the car and stretch the legs before heading on to Hana. Today it was $6 per loaf of Banana heaven, it a great deal. The loaves are more than one person needs, I still eat one by myself anyways. They have hot dogs, Nachos and other snacks available, as well as cold drinks, shave ice. It’s a must stop for us, some other vendors have set up shop along the road to Hana, but this is one of the original Banana Bread shops that we always make a trip to.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Only 6$ for a loaf! The girl handed it to me warm and fresh out of the oven 10 min earlier! Best banana bread I've ever had.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I've been coming here for years when I'm in Maui heading to Hana - and it's never disappointed. We bought 4 loaves, piping hot from the oven, and ate them for days. Definitely make the stop - plus the scenery is some of my favorite in the world.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Aunty Sandy's? Share your experiences!