“AWESOME EXPERIENCE”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Willis Brothers Surfing
More attraction details
Owner description: North shore based surfing experts the Willis brothers are in a pantheon of their own, earning impeccable surfing credentials through hard work, dedication to excellence and lifelong commitment to the spirit of surfing. We offer private and group lessons for beginners to pros. You will be taught by experienced surfers that have grown up right here on north shore oahu. It is a experience that will last a lifetime...
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Just got back from a famliy vacation in Oahu and ended up taking surfing lessons from WB Surfing and it was absolutly awesome! Could not have asked for more upbeat fun instructors. I would definetly recommend Willis Brothers!
My whole family took part in the lesson (6 people total) only one of us had surfed before but we all managed to get up on the boards with the help of our instructors. Our group ranged from 18-50 years old and everyone enjoyed themselves!
They also have a friend that gets on his surf board with a water proof camera and takes pictures of your whole expereince and right after the lessons you are able to buy a CD from him.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My sister and I took a surf lesson with McCall and had a wonderful time. McCall went out of her way to make sure we had an awesome experience. Hopefully we can be back in Hawaii soon and have more lessons. Aloha!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is one of several surfing lessons my son has had with the Willis brothers, he always left with a big smile of satisfaction. They have and are very patient and encouraging. Thank you for making memories for our family.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Awesome lesson learning to surf on the North Shore. Instruction was excellent, waves were ideal and lots of turtles floating around as an added bonus.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had my two boys attend their first surfing class with WB Bros. Surfing and we were more than happy with the experience. One of the ( Asian) instructor ( sorry did not get her name) stayed and guided our boys in the water mostly on her own and we felt confident in her ability to handle two newbies. She did an amazing job helping two boys in the water all on her own. She did less talking and more action on the water and I feel like her whole body must be sore by now and she just kept going and paddling the boys back and forth to catch some good waves. Very patient with the boys and we are very glad she took the boys under her wings because we felt like she has a way about her with kids and she's good with kids and could protect them in the water.