“Surfing lessons”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Willis Brothers Surfing
More attraction details
Owner description: North shore based surfing experts the Willis brothers are in a pantheon of their own, earning impeccable surfing credentials through hard work, dedication to excellence and lifelong commitment to the spirit of surfing. We offer private and group lessons for beginners to pros. You will be taught by experienced surfers that have grown up right here on north shore oahu. It is a experience that will last a lifetime...
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had a wonerful time learning how to surf in San Diego! I went for my sisters bachlorette party and there were four of us girls and we had a blast! My teachers Michael and Milton Willis were inspirational, calm and wonderfrul teachers. I was able to ride many waves which was exciting because it was my first time! I would reccomend them to anyone and any age if they are wanting to learn how to surf!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Standing up on the surf board for the first time felt so awesome. My teachers, Michael and Milton, are the best. I had so much fun and i rode almost every wave to the shore. I really appreciated the help i got from my teachers because i wasn't really able to stand up by my self. I had so much fun being able to surf. When i was eight years old i went to the YMCA Surf Camp and they didn't teach me how to surf all that well. With Michael and Milton i was able to stand up every time. I had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

McCall was awesome. She was great at getting back to me on the phone, really prompt, really on top of things. She was clear with her instructions and made sure each of us had a great time. I was definitely tired after the 2 hours, it was plenty of time. It was a fantastic experience, she really made sure everyone was having fun. And she even pointed out some sea turtles next to us in the water :-)

Also, bought some photos from a guy in the water who was taking pictures. They came out much better than the ones that were taken from land. Definitely worth $20 to remember the day.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Just got back from a famliy vacation in Oahu and ended up taking surfing lessons from WB Surfing and it was absolutly awesome! Could not have asked for more upbeat fun instructors. I would definetly recommend Willis Brothers!
My whole family took part in the lesson (6 people total) only one of us had surfed before but we all managed to get up on the boards with the help of our instructors. Our group ranged from 18-50 years old and everyone enjoyed themselves!
They also have a friend that gets on his surf board with a water proof camera and takes pictures of your whole expereince and right after the lessons you are able to buy a CD from him.