“Amazing Korean Food”

Ttowa
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ttowa specializes in Korean dumplings, complimented by homemade dipping sauces. We’re a family owned restaurant with over 14 years in the restaurant business. We’re the previous owners of Ttowa Dumpling House in Morton Grove, IL. Come visit our *new* location in the downtown Arlington Heights area.
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I've been several times and everything that I've had is wonderful. They will recommend dishes if needed, but my favorite are Bulgogi and Dak Kalbi. The sizzling Pork belly is very good as well.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Ttowa excels in service and atmosphere but most of all, the food! From favorite standards to new, less usual specials, the food is a delight. The condiments are always tasty and there is always something new to try. If you don't know Korean food, this is a great place to start as the servers and owner take time to explain the dishes. This is a favorite stop every time we visit Arlington Heights. If you have to drive some distance, it's well worth the trip!

Reviewed July 12, 2016

This is the place for best korean food ever, and let me tell you I've been to many. There is no food on the menu that you won't like it, everything is flavorful and delicious. I have been going to TTOWA for years, first as a meet eater and now as a vegetarian and still I'm always satisfied and amazed with the quality of their food. You have to go there, you will not be disappointed, I promise.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

We've been here twice and can't wait to go back. We were new to Korean food the first time we went and the waiter was so informative and friendly!

Reviewed June 22, 2016

This was the first Korean restaurant I have ever been to and we loved it. They are very nice and help you understand their menu. It is not cheap but well worth it-the food is addicting. I can't wait to go back. We tried the bulgogi(loved it)Sam gyup sal(pork belly), and some delicious drink they recommended.