“Best breakfast around”

Mr. Allison's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here for over 30 years and you only want to go here if you are hungry the eggs and ham off the bone are great gotta love this place

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2018

My wife and I searched TripAdvisor for a highly rated place and this establishment showed up, so we tried it. Accurate reviews. My wife ordered the egg-white The Jimmy with wheat toast and I got a Farmers Skillet with pancakes (2). She liked hers. Mine was very tasty but fell apart as I cut and stabbed the pieces. Maybe they could have used a bit more cheese? As it was, I ate half and one of the two pancakes. Catching the attention of our waitress was impossible. Since we had our check, maybe she didn't feel any great need to keep track. Anyone, another waitress noticed my craned neck, came over, and brought a container. The rest came home for tomorrow. Speaking of pancakes, they didn't have much flavor. They were certainly big and fluffy.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Have been going here for 33 years. Always was excellent service and management. Something has changed. Had to ask for a coffee refill, no water refill. Four tables that arrived after our party of 3 were served before us, one had 6 people. When discussed with dark haired woman at the register wearing a hoodie she said our ticket was entered one minute after theirs and offered no apology. We will not be going back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

We came to Mr. Allison's Restaurant for breakfast with my two granddaughters - one 5 yr. old and one 3 yr. old. We were seated immediately, even though the restaurant was nearly full (lucky, maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket, too). There were four adults and two kids. Our server, Laura R., was there for the drink order and we ordered for the two kids first, as it is always nice to get the kids items in first. The rest of us ordered different things, including the house specials - #1 & #4, one with a side of corned beef hash. I ordered a side of king ham and buttered whole wheat toast. The kids chocolate chip Mickey (or Minnie) Mouse pancake with whipped cream came out with an extra plate which was very nice to split. The rest of the orders came out together. I found the ham and toast to be more than sufficient for breakfast, and I still took some ham home. Laura R., our server, could not have been nicer or more efficient. The bill was very reasonable for six people.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We love Mr. Allison’s! The highlight for your 1st meal should include the ham; the omelette, the skillet, the sandwich...whatever you prefer. It is the BOMB!

The ham is always tender and tasty. The servings are generous as well.

We’ve had other dishes too such as their soup, salads, and biscuits and gravy; all of these were fantastic. The biscuits and gravy are sold as a half order if you just want to try it.

After the half order, we got a full order. It was delicious!!

Stop by early because they close at 3pm everyday.

Date of visit: August 2018