“Lovely Fresh Thai Food”
Review of Bangkok Cafe

Bangkok Cafe
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 10, 2016

First, let me state that we have become friends with the owners after years of dining at the Bangkok Cafe. The food is wonderful and beautifully presented. If you haven't tried Thai food try it here, they often can adjust the seasonings to your taste. Charming place on "restaurant row" in downtown Arlington Heights and the sisters will welcome you and you can become a friend too!

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We returned to the Bangkok Café in downtown Arlington Heights after a long hiatus and it still remains our go to place for Thai food. This place was started by, and I believe is still run by five sisters that give this restaurant a friendly, family owned feel. They use fresh herbs and a light touch with their food and sauces that is consistently delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

While we have several Thai restaurants in downtown AH, this one is probably the most cozy and easy to have conversations while enjoying delicious food. Our waitress was excellent and eager to please. We came in at the end of the evening and they were out of spring rolls- so we decided on the veggie potstickers ( we are vegitarians). She brought us a half order ( no charge) of spring rolls as they were able to make only a 1/2 order with what they had. She also split the rice pudding (FANTASTIC) into 3 tiny pots for sharing. The Pad Thai was so delicious- best I have had; the red curry also tasty.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

The ladies who run this restaurant are wonderful. And the food is light and delicious. The prices are great as well! This is a regular lunch spot for me and my colleagues.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

My husband and I love Thai food especially since we have traveled to Thailand. We love Alt Thai and Gumrai Thai in Arlington Heights and decided to try Bangkok Cafe. We went once and will never return. The food seemed like something we'd get from a cheap Chinese restaurant.