“Good food, poor service ”

Walker Bros. Original Pancake House-Arlington Hts
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went with a friend. We go often, food always great! Our server was very nice but not a good server. Had to ask for refills on our drinks, she dumped our check and never stopped at our table again and we stayed and talked for awhile. Very disappointing.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Try coming during the week, there is less of a wait than on the weekend.
The Veggie pancake with havarti cheese is light and a perfect start to the day. The side of sliced strawberries was great for sharing and fresh.
Parking all around the restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I always love to be there for breakfast The Apple pancake is champion Often I bring my friends to have their breakfast there

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Great food, great service. Who could ask for anything more. I recommend this restaurant for the food, the service and the ambiance.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I have gone to Walker Bros for years, and I am never disappointed. I can get busy on weekend mornings, but they do a pretty good job of moving through the line. The apple pancake can't be beat, and now they offer quite a few gluten-free options, which is a huge bonus when you want a great breakfast treat, but need to avoid gluten. The gluten-free waffle is especially good.

Date of visit: August 2018