All reviews breakfast food nice hotel room was clean would stay here again the breakfast area a great place to stay hoosier park front desk staff in town business trip andrea casino interstate indiana inns proximity facility
Reviewed July 9, 2017

This motel is my first choice when I travel back to Anderson. Plenty of places to eat nearby and the most comfortable beds you could ask for. Others in the are might be cheaper but for the money this place can't be beat. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 8, 2017

This is a very good value, with many amenities. I used the fitness and the pool for exercise. My only complaint is that the complimentary breakfast included eggs that seemed tasteless and the meat was greasy.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 4, 2017

I forgot to do a review but sometime in 2016 I stayed in this hotel and it was super nice, the staff, the rooms are really clean is it quite and a lot of restaurants near by Quick access to the Hoosier Park Casino. Please help me remember when I stayed but it was nice.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice hotel. I would say easily the nicest in Anderson. It is close to the interstate and several restaurants and shops. The pool area was nice and had plenty of seats. The breakfast was good and the ladies kept it stocked.
With that being said, I feel like this is an older Hampton inn that could use some renovations. The door ways off the elevator were small and hard for multiple people to get through. The pool door opens into the lobby on the way to he elevator and can create a slip hazard when people are leaving the pool and dripping. Our bathtub drained very slowly so that in the shower you would end up with a bath. But overall this is a very nice hotel with a good location. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I stayed here while visiting a friend at a local hospital. I requested early check in at noon since visiting hours ended at noon and I had nowhere else to go. When I pulled into the parking lot most of the spaces were being occupied by big trailers that haul some kind of demo derby cars or something. The cars were out of the trailers and in the middle of the drive where the mechanics were working on them. I was stunned. This activity meant that you could drive down the aisle closest to the door and couldn't access any of the parking spots in the other aisle. Luckily I was able get parking but this was really super inconvenient and unexpected. When I went to check in there was no apology for this or any mention of why it was going on. When I explained that I was checking inearly the desk clerk gave me a hard time and told me that check in wasn't until 4 without even looking up my reservation. I told her that I had requested check in at noon and that I would have expected a phone call if that wasn't possible. She looked up my reservation then and explained that I was very lucky because there was one room ready that I could have. I held my tongue but wanted to ask who was the customer, me or her? The room was ok, pretty clean except the wallpaper in the bathroom was really grungy. Breakfast was ok but the coffee was horrible, even in the lobby. Went to dinner at Montana Mikes (highly recommend) where the waitress happened to notice the Hampton room key when I was putting it away in my purse. She said they gave a 10% discount to those staying at the hotel which was great. My question though was "why wouldnt the surly desk clerk have informed me of this?" I'll head back to see my friend again next weekend but will stay at Comfort Inn instead. The service there is much friendlier and the rooms aren't as expensive. Hopefully Hampton has a look at their service levels and makes a change at this one because the rooms are too expensive to be treated like an inconvenience to their staff.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends