“Great stay”

Hampton Inn Anderson
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed 2 October 2017

It is always a great stay at any hilton/ hampton hotel chain. This room was super clean, but the only down fall was that it smelled musty when the air ran. Staff was great and always available when needed!

Management response:Responded 4 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Anderson. I apologize for the musty smell in your room. I would like to speak to you about to find out what room it was in. I hope that will not keep you from staying with us again.

Thank you!

Amy

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Probably the best hotel in the area. Clean & comfortable rooms. Great staff and I enjoyed the breakfast. The staff really made sure I was happy with The Hampton during my entire stay. Thank You for another great visit. See you again, soon.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 29 September 2017

Thank you Tom for the kind words. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I was unable to check in online as the digital system showed zero rooms. Although we were given an " upgrade" to a room with a whirlpool bath, it had a very funky smell. The toilet seat had stains and cracks in it. The breakfast had very few items to choose from. I will not return to this Hampton.

Management response:Responded 29 September 2017

I want to apologize for the digital system not working properly for you and that you were not happy with your upgrade. I hope that you will give us another chance to make you Happy.

Please feel free to reach out to me personnaly.

General MAnager

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Nice friendly, clean hotel with comfortable beds and a friendly front desk staff. Accessible to I-65 and many restaurants. Convenient location if attending any Gaither events in the area. Would definitely stay there again.

Management response:Responded 29 September 2017

Thank you for stopping in and seeing us here at the Hampton Inn.. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The door to our room was broke. We did not receive the room reserved. Our breakfast was cold. We were promised a refund and instead we were charged full price and an unexplained $ 50 dollars. Never again!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 September 2017

Thank you for letting me know. I would like to know more about this to assure it was taken care of.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Decent room, good breakfast, very good location to local eateries and stores nearby. Staff was very friendly. Free wi fi, tho i didn't use it. Easy to find, walking distance to restaurants in front. Will visit again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Thank you for stopping in and staying with us. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next stay!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

this facility is dated, and worn. I stay with Hilton 3 times per month, and typically use the Hampton. This particular site is dirty and worn. Has a confusing entrance and egress. It would be my recommendation to remain wearing the Hampton name this site get a face lift. The gal who checked me in seemed to be auditioning for the Maury show, as she discussed her personal life via phone with a boy friend, while I awaited to get through the arrival process

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 29 September 2017

I want to thank you for your feedback and apologize for the front desk staff I assure you it will be addressed.

I appreciate you staying with us at the Hampton and hope you will give us another try.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Making you Happy makes US Happy..

Amy StJohn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
0.6 km away
#4 of 13 in Anderson
Motel 6 Indianapolis Anderson
26.3 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie

Been to Hampton Inn Anderson? Share your experiences!