“Wonderful food”

Good for: Groups
Indiana
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This place has great food. They were fairly busy when we visited, so the service was subpar, but acceptable. Restaurant staff is friendly and place is clean.

• Visited February 2012

Fishers, Indiana
“Excellent soup and salad”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Have always had great food and service at Olive Garden in Anderson.

1 Thank hctravelers
Anderson, Indiana, United States
“I had a good experience”
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I had a wonderful time. I was a little upset that I was sat in a chair in the middle of the restaurant and kept getting bumped into by people who where serving. The waitress we had was amazing. My cup was never empty and she was super good about asking questions and answering ones that I had. The food was just what I expected, it did not disappoint.

• Visited October 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good service”
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Ive been to a dozen olive gardens and this one seems to have solid management and a good group of servers. The cooks also did an amazing job with the food we ordered.

Madison
“This is an "eat your food and get out" place”
Reviewed 23 September 2010

We were rushed in, seated, and waited on by a waitress that couldn't get us fed and out of there fast enough. I know they make a lot of tips by turning the customers over fast, but this was rediculous! I will never eat at an Olive Gardens again!