“Fun Times”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun Times”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Just a nice little break. Found the people there friendly. Some inexpensive machines and for me a first in video craps with $1.00 bets. A good place for someone to learn the game.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Otis F

BLUFFTON,IN
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Have eaten,hit the casino, and taken in the horse racing...its all fun and a nice getaway....Didn't take home much...don't think they let the little man win much, but its still fun.

Muncie, Indiana
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Nice little casino, with decent entertainment at times”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Plenty of slots to choose from, good food choices both on the propery and/or also very close to the casino. They keep the place pretty clean and maintained most of the time. They offer some decent entertainment at times but...it is kind of spotty in my opinion. In any event, it is a good place to spend an evening of fun with friends or family. However, as with all gambling and gaming,
please SET A LIMIT and stick with it!!!
As always, be safe, have good luck, and enjoy your travels!
J.

Crawfordsville, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Just Okay. Avoid the buffet!”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I went here for my first casino experience and have since been to many others. Hoosier Park is just okay. It seems like they tried to shove too many machines into a tight area and it does not leave much room to maneuver. I never won over $20 the entire night and I played constantly, but this could just be bad luck. I did expect a little more from "the loosest slots in Indiana" though. The buffet was extremely overpriced and I was not happy with it at all. I believe it was $20-$25 a person and the selection of foods was small. The food that was available left much to be desired. Buffets in Vegas are twice as large for approximately the same price so I would expect a "small-time" casino in Indiana would be either cheaper, or offer better food. I would not recommend the buffet here to anyone. The overall experience at the casino was enjoyable and the service was great. I would probably go here again.

Visited October 2011
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First trip, last trip”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

My husband and I had been to Indianapolis for the weekend with another couple and they suggested we stop on the way home. I found the casino floor to be small and felt crowed. We went to the dining area only to be greatly disappointed. The buffet was extremely overpriced and the selection and quality was at best poor. When coming back from the dining area the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

2 Thank 2pretty