All reviewsolder hotelpokagon state parkstay there againbeds were comfortablefront desk staffindianastopoverinterstate
Reviewed August 18, 2016

I'm a truck o/o driver and because this is a pet friendly hotel near where I get my truck repairs done in this area it's a good place to stay, I guess my only complaint is that they stick me WAY in the back because I have a dog....staff are very friendly and there is a good restaurant/bar on property....oh yeah if you need a microwave or refrigerator it will cost an extra $14 and the pet fee is $25

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Looks very old. Stairwell was very dirty. Rooms were clean but very outdated. Customer service could have been better. We checked in after 12:00am (Sunday morning) and the rate dropped and the clerk wouldn't give us the reduced Monday rate.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
USMGTCORP, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Angola/Fremont Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Thanks for staying and providing your comments. We are working on becoming better and better.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

I was driver for travelers who desired to spend the night in nearby Pokagon State Park. We had passed the Ramada Inn on the way from WalMart to the state park. My telephone call to the hotel assured me of rooms available and as I was within 3 miles of the hotel, I was soon there. The front desk personnel were courteous and I was assigned a wonderful comfortable room. I enjoyed the indoor pool - cool and refreshing. The complimentary breakfast was very good. I would recommend this Ramada Inn to anyone visiting the area - this is my kind of 'roughing it'......

Room Tip: The hotel is located adjacent to Interstate but there was no noticeable noise......Confident all rooms of equal quality.
Reviewed August 14, 2016