“Love This Location, Great Owner/Operator”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #17 of 105 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 3, 2017

This is the best location that I have visited. The owner keeps the restaurant clean! As a nurse, they are always giving back with promotions for IU West Hospital. This owner always seems to be helping the local community and therefore you need to get your butt in there and help keep this place going. Meals are hot, tasty and perfect!

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

One of the best sandwiches places around. Made hot and fresh for you with tasty ingredients with good service.

Reviewed January 15, 2016

Firehouse Subs has the best hot sandwiches I have ever tasted!!!! I literally can't express how much I love this place. I am always smiling when I am there and it is so freaking delicious!!!You get a sub, chips, a cookie, and a drink. Even the kids menu has a great variety of sandwiches. If you like Subway, you are going to die when you taste these amazing sandwiches!

Reviewed August 4, 2015

Grandson insisted and we were not disappointed, he had his favorite, steak and cheese, loved it. Daughter had brisket and it was mouth watering. I had the Hawaiian pulled pork, very good, but take a fork to your table because you'll need it finish up all the fillings that fall out!! Very delish though, well worth the mess. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The drink selection is a mix your own whatever you like dispenser, very interesting. When I want a sub, would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 25, 2015

We were interested in something different for dinner last Friday night, and I suggested we give this restaurant a try. Since this place was new to us, we first looked online to see their menu. Following the prompts, the website encouraged me to set up an online account which could help streamline future orders. I hesitated at first, but finally decided to go ahead and spend the extra ten minutes or so filling in all of the blanks, thinking up a password, entering the credit card data, etc. Then we looked over the menu, made our selections had hit the submit button. After all of that preparation an on screen message appeared which read something in the order of “This option is not available at this time.” What? You mean I just spent all of that time filling in all of those blanks and answering all of those questions and online ordering isn’t even an option??? Frustrated as well as hungry, I had to then resort to the old-fashioned, but tried-and-true method of picking up the telephone to call in my order. When I arrived to pick up our food, I inquired about a Carry-Out menu, but the employees apparently did not know what that was. After a minor ordeal I finally left with one (but my wife asked why it had taken so long). When we finally did take the food home to eat, it was reasonably good. If we ever order from here again, we will just call rather than attempt to order online!

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!