“OK lunch”

Cheddar's
Ranked #13 of 108 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2018

Had lunch here on a recent visit to the area - first time I'd been to one of this chain restaurant. It you are a vegetarian, there is a way to do it but it's not easy. They did offer a veggie plate based on their side dishes which is what I had. Best part was they offered roasted sweet potato as an option. The other sides were pretty bland. Salad was OK, and the best part was the warm croissant with sweet icing on top. Wouldn't seek it out but could make it work again.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Cheddar's is a good "go to" restaurant. We have eaten there with different friends every time, and all have enjoyed it. Service is good, food is good, prices are fair.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I've been to this location twice now and I have to say they do not disappoint! They have a large selection of items to choose from as well as lunch specials. The honey butter croissants are DELICIOUS. EVERYTHING was amazing and the staff was super friendly. I will be returning

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just ate here. We don’t know if we will go back!! This was one of our favorites to go in Avon.

We had to wait 45 minutes for our meals to come out. The waitress was not paying attention to our orders. She would bring a refill for my husband and not see my glass was empty. Before I could say anything she took off.

We have always gotten good service here. We were warned by a friend who had similar experiences. Bad Service. He seemed to think they have new owners . Told us not to come because of the changes he experienced.They sure have messed up on a good thing.

Please fix these issues!! We want to continue coming here!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We have been 4 times in past month.... love the food......but the service really slow and service staff do not even act happy to be there. They are Too busy leaning on the walls and staring at the dirty tables. The bar is so slow pouring “freshly made margarita at 11” I could have walked to my house 1.5 miles away and came back. The bar even confused beers that are on tap.....my 2 family drank the first ones and said”that beer doesn’t usually taste like that”. They ordered the same beer again.....and a totally different color of beer came out. So bar needs to fix speed and accuracy!!

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!