“Very Good, and Quite friendly ”
Review of Pho 36

Pho 36
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

My son and I were looking for a good meal after a school competition. We stopped here on the strength of the Trip Advisor reviews. It's a small place in a strip mall and was moderately busy. We waited a few minutes for a table to be bussed and spent some time with the menus. We ordered Spring rolls , Pho with shrimp, and Spicy Chicken rice to share. All dishes were very good and made for a great food/service value. We were graciously welcomed, well fed and would enjoy another visit!

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Stoped in for a late lunch with a different cuisine. Small place with little ambiance, but clean and friendly, prompt and helpful server. Dishes were very fresh and tasty. Not proficient on Vietnamese food, but will definitely be back to try some more.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Best Pho ever. Stopped here when passing thru for work trip. Excellent food, friendly, large portions and very reasonable prices. Small storefront in strip mall.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Always a favorite with my family. The Pho is very good and the Bahn Mi are great! I highly recommend for dine in or carry out. The boba tea selection is great also. The owners are always on hand and very friendly.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have eaten phó from Manassas Virginia to Fort Worth Texas and many places in between. This place can hang in there with the best of them. The price is reasonable the people are nice and the food is good. Definitely worth your time. I usually get a Thai tea, But the owner wants to stick strictly to authentic Vietnamese cuisine. I can respect that.