All reviews sky bar top floor floor restaurant business trip twin towers city view rain shower nice hotel rooms are spacious mini bar special thanks enjoyed my stay morocco mall breakfast buffet is luxury hotel central location hassan ii
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Excellent hotel in downtown Casablanca. Stayed here with a large group in March. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms quite large. Do not under any circumstances try to use the bathtub however - almost impossible to get out of. The shower area is badly designed and can get quite slippery. Make a point of going up to the 28th floor to see the view of Casablanca - breathtaking!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the city and the Atlantic Ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Kenzi_Tower_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at Kenzi Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to inform us about your last experience at the Kenzi Tower Hotel.
We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed the location of our hotel, which is in the center of Casablanca city, as well as the comfort of our bedding.
We also took note of your constructive remark regarding our shower which will help us to improve our level of service, and necessary actions have been taken.
I hope that you will give us the opportunity not only to welcome you back but also to demonstrate to you the improvements we have made as a result of your constructive remarks.
Kindest Regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Well I expected more from the hotel seeing how the rooms are beautiful and clean but there was no water to shower and the way they handled the situation was not satisfactory. Also the food was not impressive at all in terms of variety and taste yet it was clean

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Stayed in here for ~10 days or for a project.

Pros:
- Spacious rooms
- All the necessary amenities there (shampoo/shower gel, hair dryer, etc.)
- Wifi worked fine
- Huge breakfast buffet spread every morning
- Lots of meeting rooms
- Gym available

Cons:
- Water from the shower and faucet smelled like sewage. Same problem was corroborated by friends who stayed in other rooms.
- Drainage in the shower was not great, so that exacerbated the sewage smell mentioned above

Other random notes:
- Had a massage at the spa. They massaged my feet first then used the same hands and oil to massage my face, which made me feel like my face was full of leftover massage oil from my feet.
- Scrambled eggs at the buffet were always soupy in texture. Not sure if this is specific to the hotel or if Moroccans generally like really soupy, undercooked eggs. I had to ask for "well-done" eggs as if I were ordering steak.
- The hotel is in front of a crazy traffic intersection. I was always pleasantly surprised when I made it across the street without being hit by an incessant stream of oncoming cars. At the risk of sounding like an ignorant American, I'm going to compare the traffic to NYC and say that walking through NYC traffic seems like a breeze compared to crossing the street in front of Kenzi Towers.

A fine place to stay if you are in Casablanca for work, but not exactly a 5-star or even 4-star experience.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Annerbananers
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights at the end of our 15 day Moroccan tour. Impressed with the comfortable beds, soft thick towels, quality toiletries and wi fi speed. The tour's farewell dinner at Sens restaurant on the 27th floor was super - fresh rolls with butter, delectable shrimp salad, perfectly cooked grilled salmon and a tasty but simple fruit salad (presented in a cube) with ice cream. Great city views from most of the rooms. Friends on the 23rd floor could see Hassan II Mosque and Atlantic Ocean! Our room (510) faces the busy intersection in front of hotel and is noisy with traffic, honking and sirens all day. But we had no trouble sleeping at night because traffic thins out after 10. I slept soundly through the night.
A big disappointment is the terrible service at breakfast in Insensè restaurant on 2nd floor. Tables were set without napkins, which they casually brought to us after we started our breakfast. We had to ask for coffee - they don't offer refills unless asked even when they walk by the table with a thermos of coffee. Worst of all they favoured guests who speak French - ignoring more than one of us in the front of the line for omelettes and serving others behind us first!!! Complaining to the managers who hover but don't seem to do any supervision only got us excuses of how busy they've been that morning!! Completely irrelevant since we were not complaining about the wait. We didn't apprecoate being passed over for guests who came after us to order eggs! Also they ran out of several items over an hour before the end of breakfast service!
Only had time for a 30 minute hammam exfoliating treatment. Well worth it. I would recommend trying their massage too. The treatment rooms (all marble floors, walls and beds) are soothing spaces. Much better than the change room would suggest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Kenzi_Tower_Hotel, Responsable relations clients at Kenzi Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to inform us about your last experience at the Kenzi Tower Hotel,

We are delighted to read that our services and facilities met your approval and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We also took note of all your constructive remarks regarding the service of our breakfast, which will help us to improve our level of service, and necessary actions have been taken

The different issues that you have encountered is not reflecting the level of service Kenzi Tower Hotel is aiming and certainly not acceptable,

Please rest assured that we are totally committed on rectifying all the points you will address.

Respectfully,
Meriem KHALDOUNI

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband got stolen there! He used to go every time to this hotel but after this bad experience, we won’t ever go and we highly don’t recommend it to anyone

He called them and they were not even helpful
Please take a very big care

Stayed: March 2018
Kenzi_Tower_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at Kenzi Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dearest guest,
We thank you for sharing your experience with us at the KENZI TOWER HOTEL.
We are extremely sorry that your husband and yourself experienced this unfortunate incident.
As you clearly stated in your mail, your husband is a loyal client and has always been pleased to stay with us.
However, I would like to clarify that my colleague has spoken to you on the phone after you reported the incident.
You explained to my colleague that your husband realized after his departure from the hotel that money was missing.
The money was in the safe at the hotel and no one had access to it, as you are the only ones to have the code, and you used the same code to get back your money before you left.
Despite the fact that it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to access the safe without a code, my colleague nonetheless gave you the benefit of the doubt and took in consideration your complaint and started the whole investigation procedure in order to give you all the necessary feedback.
My colleague was very helpful and since your call on Thursday all necessary actions were taken and she called you back twice.
Madam, we understand your discontentment but there is absolutely no evidence that the money missing was taken from the hotel.

You will always be welcome at the KENZI TOWER HOTEL.

Respectfully,