All reviewshassan iigreat hotelrick's cafesmall kitchenclean roomswalking distanceprivate parkingmorocco mallwould recommend this hotel to anyonemosque viewrooms are greatthe hotel staffstayed longerlate checkgrand mosquespeak frenchbig room
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The staff is really friendly, polite and helpful with great customer service, which is not always custom in Morocco! We received an upgrade to a Silver suite with an amazing view of the Hassan II Mosque. The room was a good size. Large queen bed with small tables and chairs for eating, a desk, and two chairs to watch TV. Nice size balcony, but really not private. Kitchenette is well equipped.

The bathroom door was broken and when we closed the door, we got stuck in the bathroom. It was OK as we were 2 people. Should a single person have closed the door, he would have been in major trouble! We let the staff know and hopefully they will fix it!

Free indoor parking which is really great for Casablanca.

I would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcdess
Laurent D, Directeur général at MELLIBER Appart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear traveler,
We would like to thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your recent stay at Melliber Appart Hotel.
We will make sure to share it with the entire team, specially with the housekeeping manager, about your trouble in the bathroom.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in your new address in Casablanca.
Laurent Delord - General Manager

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Our hotel room was large, clean, and comfortable. The staff were friendly and the restaurant was good (though empty aside from us at dinner). There is underground parking and the hotel is very close to the Hassan II Mosque, though a long walk from much of anything else in the city. The only negative I would note is that some of the common areas of the hotel appear unfinished or in slightly poor repair. Overall, a good value.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dhleff
Laurent D, Directeur général at MELLIBER Appart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear traveler,
We will make sure to share it with the entire team and all the services managers.
Laurent Delord - General Manager

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

First of all, we came early and I understand that I cannot take my room until 3 pm. I had a plan, I went for early lunch and came back around 2:38 pm and the receptionist gave us our room.

The room was on the 2nd floor. I asked for a higher level room away from the street because I have a baby and he said that it was not possible. Then, we found that the room has a lot of flies. More than 4 flies in the room.

I took my luggage and went down to him and I told him I have a baby and the room is full of flies and I’ll never take this room. We waited for almost an hour and we took another room on the 5th floor.

The 5th floor room had no flies but it was dirty and not maintained well. The view was awful and the bathroom was so tight.

They say that they are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. The safe in the room is not attached to anything like a wardrobe or floor or wall, and it’s next to the door. It is totally not safe. I’ve also read some reviews about safety and stolen items issue in the hotel.

I am dissatisfied. Don’t get me wrong, the staff are friendly and they are trying to help just to cover their own mistakes and get their work done. For example, my daughter fell sick, and all pharmacies were closed. Later, my Moroccan friend told me that the hotel could call the emergency or find a way to bring you medicine. Plus, I told them I have to go to another hotel for a room because their hotel is full and my daughter is sick. They didn’t do anything, they didn’t recommend anything, they didn’t even show empathy.

Morocco is beautiful, and Moroccans are so generous. But something was wrong with this hotel. I have been to a lot of hotels in Morocco and they were amazing regardless of their stars level.

I couldn’t give that hotel any more stars or any better feedback as I didn’t even get an apology from them.

I’ll definitely happily not repeat again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Khaled I
Laurent D, Directeur général at MELLIBER Appart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear traveler,
I thank you for this feedback of your stay at the Melliber Appart Hotel and I am sorry to hear that the service you received did not match your expectations. Rest assured that I will address the points that you raised with our managers, also disappointed with this return, especially after the assistance they tried to bring you according to your requests during your stay.
You arrived Monday morning, very early, the apart hotel was full but the housekeeper had a studio very quickly redone for you and your little girl. The presence of flies disturbed you, you did not want to stay in this one and the housekeeper immediately looked for another one, who had just released. On the fifth floor, overlooking the city, you have not reported anything special about it.
You could also enjoy a free late check out, on tuesday afternoon, according to your request.
The reception team helped you in finding a pharmacy. You did not ask for a doctor or special medical help. Our doctor could have assisted you if you had asked us.
I understand your dissatisfaction and would have liked to give you a bigger studio, with a bigger bathroom and a better view. These are higher class studios, you booked the first type and the establisment were full.
You talk about a security problem, you had a problem? Our video control system corridors, 24H / 24H, with our computerized locks and our human presence 2H / 24H, allow us to control any event in the establishment. The room that greet objects forgotten by guests is full of everything that has never been claimed. All that was requested was returned to the customers according to their information.
The lack of cleanliness is unacceptable, those points have now been addressed to strengthen the cleaning and control procedures.
I notice that you have appreciated the kindness of my teams, they do their job of helping the customer, with smile, every day.
Finally, I met you on monday in the lobby during your waiting and I would have liked to see you before your departure, however late, on tuesday.
Your comment allows me, in any case, to report to my department heads the importance of daily monitoring of work. Thank you.
For your future bookings please do not hesitate to contact us directly in order to avoid any discontent.
We look forward, sincerely, to welcoming you back.
Kind regards.
Laurent DELORD - General Manager

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and it was the perfect ending of our travel to Morroco. Our room was spacious and had a nice balcony. The bathroom was big and clean, including everything you need. The staff at the hotel is very helpfull and kind.
If we come to Casablanca again we will stay in this hotel for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 2marijap
Laurent D, Directeur général at MELLIBER Appart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear traveler,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. All feedback is needed and I'm grateful that you've shared your experience with us. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind Regards.
Laurent DELORD – General Manager

Reviewed March 26, 2018

From the outside, you can tell this was to be an apartment or condominium complex. It was never intended to be a hotel. They have done a nice job of making the entrance comfortable; but no lobby (to speak of). Staff speaks many languages and they do it well. They are very attentive and seek to correct any oversight. We had booked two twin beds. They gave us a room with a king bed and sofa-sleeper. No issues. they made up the sofa-bed for us and it was comfortable. The room was a bit stuffy; as the A/C is okay; but low in capacity. TV/Internet all great; no complaints. Our room had a nice view of the Hassan II Mosque; which was beautiful by night. Breakfast buffet was fine and plentiful; for any palate.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Mosque
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn W
Laurent D, Directeur général at MELLIBER Appart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Traveler,
What an honor to be described as "a great hotel"!!
We are pleased that the Melliber Appart Hotel has met your needs during your Casablanca stay.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.
Laurent D. - General Manager