See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Arrival a day early before the start of my tour to northern Morocco. I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel and thought they provided good customer service. The water pressure in the shower was high and provided warm water. My room was facing the street side but the noise does go away towards 10pm. There are lots of little shops nearby for fruits, snacks and food.

Date of stay: December 2017
2  Thank shereenbourne
Reviewed February 13, 2017

I stayed here one night as a tour. When I turned up, it seemed part of the ceiling had fallen down - well there was a big hole with cables hanging out. Not the best first impression.

Room was ok, but my room mate who had arrived earlier had come across a large cockroach running around the bathroom. Very dark room and just not one you would want to spend much time in.

Shower was hot, but pressure not great.

Breakfast actually not that bad - nice pastries and ok coffee.

Would I stay again...unlikely.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Hannahrobinson7
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Room is ok but bathroom was looking old and slightly rusty. Walls are thin so you canTV and music from next room. Location is not good as the area around it looks ugly and it's far off from the main landmarks. Worst thing was when someone tried to get into my room - unsure how that happened.

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank Raymond L
Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Location is very average - nothing nearby and a fair taxi ride to any sights (la corniche, etc).

Staff are very friendly and happy to help.

Very noisy! Can hear everything from the corridor and the lobby from your room, must travel up the stairs? I slept right through due to jetlag, but could imagine light sleepers being disturbed. Seemed as though noise was in the evening and morning though rather than whole way through the night.

Breakfast is fine - standard for Morocco, breads, jam, coffee. Luckily they do offer breakfast otherwise you'd be completely stuck as there is nothing else nearby.

Facilities are good and rooms are clean. If the hotel were in a better location I would recommend.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

Firstly, Hotel Casablanca is a really terrible name for a hotel...in Casablanca. There is another hotel in the city with a very similar name and upon arrival out taxi driver took us to this one instead ! Despite me showing him the address of this one. The same thing happened to another girl I met at the hotel. So make sure this doesn't happen to you if you are booked here.

I stayed here because a tour I was on departed from this hotel but when trying to google it, it was a nightmare to find as the results were just every hotel in Casablanca.

The rooms are dark and very basic. The bathroom taps were pretty grimey and the shower had no holder so you had to crouch down to hold the shower above your head. The call to prayer at 5am will definitely wake you up here- it felt like the speakers were outside our window. Obviously this is unavoidable but just a heads up that you may want to sleep with earplugs in.

Some good things about the hotel: -breakfast had some nice pastries. -the staff were pleasant.

Date of stay: October 2015