“Lovely dinner "en solo"”

Churrascaria Marius Casablanca
Ranked #45 of 982 Restaurants in Casablanca
Price range: US$0 - US$45
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Live the one and only Churrascaria Marius experience whenever you are in Casablanca and Rabat. Enjoy unlimited meat and fish with a variety of side dishes for 349 MAD per person.Our live shows from Latin America will entertain you throughout the evening.
Reviewed May 4, 2018

I was craving sea food and was looking for a place to have a nice dinner in a peaceful setting and I was really happy that I found that place. Great service, friendly staff... dim light that I particularly fancy :) I would definitely recommend

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Its the 2nd time we visit and have good dinner and enjoy great love music. This yime was for my birthday and unfortunately in the middle of our dinner.. we see a cockroach goî through the catwalk where artists sing. And I found another one just under my feet which left me with a baf taste of this experience. I told the waiter...who didnt seem surprised..."oh you saw one" he said we can change places he suggested. But I said if you have one it means you are infested..he didnt reply. I dont want to see their kitchen and dont want to know about hygiene either now. It s a good place for business dinners, couples & families to have fun. Buuuut it lost a loooot of points with cockroaches dqncing with us. I finally do not recommend the place because of this.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to celebrate...
Food is great.. Meats grilled to perfection.. Servings quite generous..
The show is really good, fitting a variety of tastes.. Also very inclusive and gets the crowd REALLY involved..
All in all, a great place to celebrate...
A bit pricey though..

1  Thank Maged D
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Was invited for a business dinner. Place is not recommended if you're vegetarian or pescatarian cause it's all about meat however you can go there for drinks and amazing shows. The food is good and They have the best performers (bands, singers and dancers) in Morocco that play different kind of music (pop, Latin, salsa and Arabic) and the acts are build up very smoothly.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I was invited by a friend to this place, I did not know that it will be amazing..that s I had to return few times with different guests..it has everything a person looking for: excellent service, good food, amazing atmosphere, good crowd ..I did not experience any low point during my 4 dinners there..it was always up to my expectations..