1,561 results
All reviews rooftop bar nice hotel business hotel business trip nice stay special thanks tram station hassan ii concierge taxis casa cons medina
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Good hotel we stayed for 3 nights in Casablanca. Centrally located and the staff is very helpful. The morning breakfast is good. Rooms are good sizes as well as modern touch. Look forward to going to Casablanca again soon.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gauravagarwalr
Tarik K, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Mr. Gaurav A,

An immense thanks for your impressions detailed on the TripAdvisor following your last stay at Movenpick hotel Casablanca Morocco.

Definitely, I am pleased to know that you were overwhelmed by the comfort of our rooms with their modern aspect and great size. Besides, I am glad to learn that you appreciated the buffet breakfast and the professionalism of our staff during the three nights of your stay with us.

Once again, thank you for availing our product and for sharing your comments with other travelers.

Looking forward to seeing you again with us at Movenpick hotel Casablanca, please accept the expression of my respectful consideration.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

One of the worst stays ever in any hotel.
Movenpick Casablanca claims to be a 5 star.
All doors are broken, water leaking from bathrooms, flooding bathrooms, stinking rooms, stinking passageways, horrible housekeeping, stern and rough reception, very rude and poor quality staff.

This is the last and final time ever we have stayed in Movenpick.

Our child got locked in the rooms since he doors had broken handles After 30 minutes the housekeeping team came for rescue !

Reflection staff stopped attending to calls inspite of calling 20 tines.

The duty manager was extremely bad and arrogant. When I said I shall complain they said DO WHAT YOU WANT !

This is very very bad for any hotel chain.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Shubhojit M
Tarik K, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Mr. Shubhojit,

I acknowledge receipt of your complaint, and would like to thank you for evoking your shortcomings further to your previous stay at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca.

Definitely, I understand your disappointment and I would like to confirm that your various constructive comments were the subject of a meeting with different departments for corrective actions with respect to each point you raised so that such situations will not recur in the future. However, after checking the cameras all staff were performing their duty correctly and assisted all guests equally regardless of their nationalities or origins.

As regards the condition of the room, our front office manager confirmed that he checked the room you occupied just after your departure and it was totally in order. Besides, no bad smell was detected and no complaints were encountered from the other guests during your stay.

On the other hand, the lock of the door between the bedroom and the bathroom had fallen and notified to the technician who went to fix it promptly , but you had already checked-in. Whereas, our housekeeping staff cleaned immediately the water in the bathroom.

Moreover, once informed, our HK team hastened to unlock the door between the bedroom and the bathroom to get your child in less than 10 minutes.

I was notified that you wanted the shuttle and the bill of the room service free of charge and you didn’t want to stay at the hotel anymore. Your booking was for a classic room but you were offered an EXCUTIVE ROOM at the check in time since you were with your family. As a commercial gesture, our front office manager granted you a second upgrade for a Deluxe Suite for the trouble encountered with the door and apologized for the technical problem.

Your remark as regards the attitude of girls at the reception was transmitted to our front office manager who was present at that time and confirmed that they weren’t speaking between them at the moment of the check out and did not laugh at anybody as we cannot allow such inadequacy in service.

It goes without saying that at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca, our first concern is the well-being of our customers, we make every effort in order not to put our estimated guests in distressed situations.

Therefore, I extend my deepest and sincere apologies with regards to the embarrassment experienced and trust that this one time situation will not alter your choice of our property.

Thanks in advance for your kind understanding.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We are well travelled family of three and having been across four countries in the past 3 weeks we thought we would have a relaxing luxurious end to our travels before heading back to our Abu Dhabi home base. So we booked an executive suite at the Movenpick in Casablanca who advertised the usual extra benefits of spending the addition dollars on executive privileges. Sadly they did not deliver on the basics let alone the expectation of 5 star hotels.
The issues:
1: Doorman was to busy smoking, to acknowledge us or even welcome us
2: No functioning executive lounge (see photo’s)
3: Minimal breakfast- one day we had an omelet chef, next day no omelet chef; no
bowls; no spoons; no coffee and tea offers…
4: Room service- no answer on the phone for 50 minutes when we went to the front
desk to ask for our meal we got a discounted meal over an hour later
Need I go on, we have never stayed at Movenpick before and if this is the service expectation that are constant across all of their Hotels we will never again. For all the people that follow me on Trip Advisor please take note this was a very disappointing experience.

Room tip: The higher floors have great city views
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank P6395NLbriang
Tarik K, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Dear Mr. Brian G,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience further to your last stay at Movenpick hotel Casablanca. I appreciate your valuable comment concerning the quality of service you received, and I understand the dissatisfaction experienced.

I can assure you that I have taken note of your feedback and discussed it in details with the managing committee particularly with our security manager so as to take the necessary actions and prohibit his team from smoking nearby the hotel especially when performing their duties.

On the other hand, I would like to confirm that the Executive Lounge is closed during the weekend, thus you can enjoy your meal easily at the rest of our restaurants.

Likewise, your remark related to breakfast was immediately conveyed to our Food & Beverage Manager, in order to control closely the quality of service and the staff organization, as we cannot allow this kind of deficiency in service, beyond all, our first concern remains the wellbeing of our guests.

Therefore, I extend my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and in the meantime, I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back, ensuring that your next stay will be up to your expectations

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Very good customer service and especially the breakfast that I 've enjoyed it was nice experience. And the staff are very nice and helpful.looking forward to visit the Movenpick Casa soon.Thank you so much.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tarik K, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Mrs. Rayhouna M,

Thank you very much for choosing Mövenpick Hotel Casablanca for your recent stay.

Indeed I am very grateful to learn that you enjoyed your time while staying at our property. Also, it is nice to hear that you appreciated the buffet breakfast and the attentiveness of our teams who take care enough of everything you need to make your stay as much enjoyable as possible.

Once again thank you for staying with us and sharing your candid feedback with other travelers.

I do hope that I will have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Very nice buffet specially breakfast . And good staff.like miss hajjer.and mr idrissi 1007/506/201 thank you for the good service.we are so happy to experience such a joy in your hotel we hope to come back again thx

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tarik K, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Mr. El Ayeb H,

An immense thanks for your sympathetic feedback detailed following to your stay at Movenpick hotel Casablanca Morocco. I am very grateful for your praises and for the time you devoted to express them on TripAdvisor.

Definitely, I was pleased to hear your compliments about the perfect quality of breakfast and the efficiency of the staff from all departments who endeavors continually to offer a unique service to all our visitors.

Thank you once again for availing our property and for sharing your experience with other visitors.
I look forward to seeing you back again with us at Movenpick Hotel Casablanca Morocco for a more pleasant experience.