We were booked into this 5*hotel by our business partner and were a bit put off by the TA reviews mainly focused on lack of service. Have to say that in every aspect, reception, club lounge, breakfast, bar, the service was great, the people were engaged and management must have got this under control.
It's not a modern place but still interesting decor and breakfast was great. Rooms were large and beds comfy.
One person in the hotel told us there had been a spate of people having iPhones snatched outside the hotels.
All in all, a good place to stay , just watch out for the Petit Taxis. If you like Ultimate Bartering and acting out the laws of supply and demand, then go for it. If it's not for you, then beware.
Internet was at a charge but you could have access to the SPG lounge with one free PC.
Wireless was patchy.
Moroccan restaurant was poor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Mansour Casablanca is currently closed for renovation. No reopen date. Royal Mansour Casablanca offers deluxe service and limitless possibilities for discovery at the center of Casablanca, just a few minutes from the Corniche, the port and the Hassan II mosque. The hotel features modern meeting facilities, and 182 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms including 23 suites, all known for their historical elegance and modern comfort. Our free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and publique spaces keeps you connected to your family, friends, and work throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Mansour Casablanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel Casablanca
- Meridien Le Royal Mansour
- Meridien Hotel Casablanca