“Love that tagine!!!”

Atelier Oriental
Ranked #2 of 1,014 Restaurants in Casablanca
Cuisines: African
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Second time in three nights we have eaten in at Atelier. Chose the tagine both times - lamb, chicken and sea bass (between my wife and I). Service is great (thank you Mor and Wissal) while the food is just so flavoursome! Wish we could get food like this at home .

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I tried Chicken Tajine, the traditional Moroccan dish which was very delicious.
I enjoyed the dua very much.
The people in the restaurant is very friendly, Wissal and Mor took great care of me.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

This restaurant is extraordinary. It exceeds my expectations. Wonderful ambiance, excellent service, and very friendly staff and crew. Not to mention the mouthwatering food they serve. We were very satisfied with everything and the whole experience was never a loss of money.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, excellent service and delicious food. I took the lamb tagine, my husband hummus with beef and a portion of assorted sweets. They were very good, although not all sweets were on our taste. Indeed, the places to sit are not very comfortable.
Even if (I think) it's a non smoking restaurant, a couple staying at a nearby table, asked if they could smoke and... permission was granted... to my disappointment. Except for this, everything was perfect!

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Great European and Moroccan dishes and a wonderful welcoming Wissal.
Great ambiance and very good service.

Date of visit: September 2018