“Terrible”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Unhealthy food
Frozen meat (beef???!!!)
Fried frozen chicken nuggets and fries
It's really unhealthy food
To avoid!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 20, 2018

This McDonald is on the Casablanca Corniche. We visited on an evening during the Eid vacation. Hence it was too much crowded. Food was good as any other McDonalds.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Great take away when you cant find elsewhere to eat. Its just around the corner at Ain Diab. you get a perfect view of Ain Diab happenings an lightings from here.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

I've got my meal ( big tasty+ cheese berger) and I gor poisened that day, feeli.g that it is my final day, after 2 weeks of recovering, I have have claimed the incident to Mcds HQ in Morocco ( onsite visit ) they told me that they would investigate the matter and get a feed-back.. and guess what .. they didn't ... unfortunately I left morocco in end June 2017 I would at that moment to go to the court to punish these criminals but I couldn't

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

First impressions the area is very clean
Need more attention for customer service training

For kids area need more game and security to be near the door

Date of visit: January 2018