“Still excellent with minor observations ”
Review of Mai thai

Mai thai
Ranked #134 of 968 Restaurants in Casablanca
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

The service is as usual excellent, the sushi was awesome but for as an advice I noticed the following negative points:
1) i tasted item number 16 on the menu (rice with shrimps) and it was much better before, however the taste is not the same this time.

2) the Phad Thai taste very good but the quantity is so little and looks poor & cheap!, little noodles with three pierces of shrimps doesn't make your Phad Thai a signature dish anymore! You maybe making some saving on the cost but it will harm your reputation and name.

3) in many other restaurants the shrimp's rolls taste much better.

I have a feeling that you've change your chef. Anyhow my comments are constructive and sincerely stated for the sake of Mai Thai because I look for it as one of the best restaurants in the entire kingdom.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

Went with a group of friends, and I find it a good restaurant and it gets better as night progresses, easy to find, and easy to park,
Pleasent staff, Not necessary to book (but if you want a guaranteed seat at a set time.)
Good Thai food, and depends on what you ordered (The food was not very tasty as some of my friends comments)!!
Quality of lighting and the warm atmosphere as well as decorative maintenance make the charme of this place

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

If you looking for some genuine Thai food for your craving soul, to be shared in cozy warm place, this is the place to be. Excellent service and yummilicious food. Grand wood lined layout, spacious, smiling and caring attendants would entice you to share long relaxing hours with your beloved or with friends. Even great for business dinners in quiet relaxing but retro beats in the background, soft lighting, candle lit spaces. A lounge at the back with a great collection of wines and drinks could be also a rocking start to friendships, relations or general cementing of acquaintances. Enjoy !!!

Reviewed May 18, 2016

I went there with two friends on a week night.
Service was okay.
Food:
- we ordered a plater of sushis - those were obviously not freshly cooked and were worst than cheap sushis that you can get in a supermarket.
- My friend had a salad that was basically a few leaves swimming in a sauce made out of oil and mayonnaise
- I had the sweet and sour chicken which was the worst I had in my life (and I've had pretty bad ones before). I actually got sick after having diner there.

This extremely bad food comes with a price (over 100$ for 4 plates).

I do not recommend this place if you want to enjoy a proper meal.

Reviewed March 29, 2016 via mobile

Seriously,I have lost words where to start...let me just highlights my experience:
-location was good..I would say middle class or up market areas
-look classy at night(came for dinner)
-service was good
-ok here come the best part..food was good(it depend what u have)
Conclusion..been having touring the country for almost a week..get lost in the medina once,hustle n bustle anyway u go(mostly in the medina),etc..this my second Thai restaurant I went in Morocco..as I read through the reviews from others,I think good to find and to know this place n maybe for locals would be OK to come to for second time n for tourists like us maybe it ok to experience it once just because after having more tagine during the trip.anyway as I said it just another experience.